Can A herm pollinate a femalE?

Re: Can A herm pollinate a femalE??

Yes. The herm. will pollinate itself as well as any females nearby. Because herms have fewer male flowers there will be fewer seeds, but if you wish to keep your females seedless then kill the herm./herms.

no this actually could be a good thing since the female is some rediculus headys I only had one seed and it went female so correct me if im wron but since it would be pollinated by a herm there would be no male genetic in the seeds so would that make all seeds female?? thanks

I would not do this. If I had a strong male of the same headie strain I would allow it to pollinate the female, but not a herm. of a less potent strain. Yes if you breed the herm. to the female the plants from the seeds will be mostly female but there is also a higher tendency that the plants from these seeds will turn herm as well. Also, the decreased potency will carry over possibly detracting from what made you love the heady plant in the first place.

To sum it up, if you are sure you have herms. then kill them. Concentrate all your efforts on making your strongest plant that you like the most the best it can be. Give it all the light and attention, learn from your efforts, and grow some really good dank. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom