Can an experienced grower look at my sprouts?

Re: can an experienced grow look at my sprouts..? cant figure out how to post pic.

IMG_99961.JPG
IMG_99941.JPG
IMG_99903.JPG

Re: can an experienced grow look at my sprouts..? cant figure out how to post pic.

They look great! I'm not sure what's in the bottle ? Too short on time to google it right now or post more.
Please don't feed them anything yet- and do not overwater, and they'll be happy. Posing phone about to die but will try to get back later with links in some basic growing info if you like.

we have been putting that in the water. the dude at the grow shop told me to use it starting at seed.

Catalyst Water essentially makes your water more permeable to the plant. So Catalyst Altered water is absorbed at a higher ratio than standard water. Which would mean you have to water less often I imagine. With seedlings it's important not to over water them. They look great at the moment! :thumb:

They look fine :)
Patience and no overwaterimg as said above.
Keep an eye on temp too, and all shall be fine :)
Noticed the babies have turned toward light, turn the pot 180 degree not to end up with a curved plant. Light should be above the plant normally.
Good luck

Here is a link to a great 420 resource. It's full of articles on basic growing questions. If you scroll down to the watering section there is one called something like 'the lift the pot method'. This describes a good way to judge when to water, by lifting the container to gauge the weight of it. Really the best way to water in my opinion.
Basically- cannabis likes a wet-dry cycle a lot more than a steady moisture level. A steady state of wetness will kill a seedling and cause lots of trouble with larger plants. Being constantly dry isn't going to be all that good either.
When a plant has grown into its pot size, whether it's a solo cup or a ten gallon pot, and filled the container with a decent root system, it can probably handle being pretty much soaked down, as long as it gets to dry out again before the next watering. When it's just starting out as a seedling, or has recently been transplanted into a larger pot- it will do best being on the dry side. I mix up my growing medium and dampen it a little before planting any seedlings or sprouts in. From that point it's often a couple weeks or more till I have to water again. Perhaps I may do some surface touch ups of a few drops, but that's about it. Your situation may vary depending mostly on local temps and humidity. I'm just blathering about it because overwatering is such a common issue with the young ones.
The other big issue and enemy of seedlings is overfeeding. You should be able to find some info on that in this 'how to grow link'.
Less is more at this age and they shouldn't need feeding much during the first couple weeks either. If fed anything, it should be at extremely weak levels.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom