Can any one help, fibromalgia treatment

Dani smoke

Hi I'm going to keep this really basic as I'm far from an expert however with my own research from here i make my own cannabis oil, my method is ethanol frozen bid frozen qucik wash x2 filter, then double boil until most of the bigger bubbles have tapered down, aiming for maximum thc, but I'm wanting to do the opposite for my mum who's suffering really bad, she doesn't and never had smoked or consumed any cannabis so if she was to be given a tablet off me and then had a feeling of been high, she would stop using imminent! I grow my own cannabis currently stardawg but as I said I aim for max thc, il be using top end buds not trim ect but how can i ensure there's no euphoria for my dear mother and name me the strains you know for sure will help me make her life easier, I also have a friend dying of cancer, treatment is too late however help me help him sleep pain free, thanks yall

Don't decarb your oil. That is, prevent it from reaching temperatures above 100c. In theory, this keeps the THC-A intact, which is not psychoactive. Only when you increase the temperature above 104c or so does the carbon molecule break off of the THC-A, turning it into straight THC.

Not sure if that would negate any medicinal benefit, but I know folks who are doing this and seem to think it works for them.

Hope that helps/works!

I thought it needed to reach a certain temperature to activate cbd? I do understand what you or saying I think so basically evaporating the ethanol under 100cel wud ensure no euphoria? I'm really no pro here so I'm sorry for basic questions

Correct, keeping the temp below 100c will keep it from producing euphoria for mum. I believe the exact temperature necessary to decarb is 104c.

With CBD, there isn't any euphoria and no way to make it so. You usually mix THC with CBD to get the effect, or grow a plant that is higher in CBD but lower in THC. But certainly, you should never get any type of euphoric "buzz" with CBD alone.

Correct, keeping the temp below 100c will keep it from producing euphoria for mum. I believe the exact temperature necessary to decarb is 104c.

With CBD, there isn't any euphoria and no way to make it so. You usually mix THC with CBD to get the effect, or grow a plant that is higher in CBD but lower in THC. But certainly, you should never get any type of euphoric "buzz" with CBD alone.
I'm so very grateful for ur help

ONe last thing my friend. I was just checking out other posts and this was the very next post that I read after yours. Its a thread on what other folks here like for high CBD plants.

ONe last thing my friend. I was just checking out other posts and this was the very next post that I read after yours. Its a thread on what other folks here like for high CBD plants.

Thank you very much

I think Dani’s in good hands with zerosmoke. :thumb: THCA is showing great promise against inflammation, providing many of the same benefits CBD offers.

Dani, you can get CBD isolate powder to mix with high THC in a pinch to get the ratios you’re looking for, until you have a CBD plant in hand. The clinical world is saying that chronic pain responds most positively to a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD, so I’d start with that if I could.

But your mother wants no euphoria at all, and no matter what you do with mixing ratios she’s gonna have a chance of feeling a little better than she may be used to. You could start her at about 2.5 mg of each cannabinoid per dose and then very slowly taper up until she finds relief. That should work to keep euphoria down.

Alternatively, she could try shallowly-inserted suppositories. It’s not a popular pathway, but I can tell you from personal experience - I just tested this out today - that they work to relieve pain and all without euphoria. Deep insertion will bring on a buzz, but shallow placement right inside the sphincter gets the meds absorbed without euphoria.

Suppositories may be the best way to get high levels of cannabinoids into the system without euphoria being a concern.

As to the friend with late-stage cancer, if you can get any edibles into him that’ll certainly help. I’d think euphoria would be a godsend in this case, so I’d think about something along the lines of 2:1 THC:CBD if you have it available. Surprisingly, the buzz is often more fun than high THC.

Sleep will benefit him most. A THC dose around 20-25 mg will usually bring on a restful night. Heavy indica if you have access.

It’s a good thing you do. :hug::hug::hug:

Look into Candida. Everyone who tries it is more than pleased with results, and it mixes well with high THC for the most amazing relief.

Hi you guys, iv been looking at solomatic cbd seeds by royal Queen seeds, 21%cbd - 1%thc, again I must stress this as I admire and honor my time alive in this earth lol, if mum's gets euphoria I'm a gone er lol, if I was to grow this seed what then or my options for mum to consume, would I need to make concentrates? May seem a daft question, I'm not worried about euphoria on this seeds so much as less than 1%she wouldn't notice?

Remember, don't decarb it and she won't feel anything but better.

As long as the cooking process of the edibles doesn't exceed the temps.

As long as the cooking process of the edibles doesn't exceed the temps.
I'm just looking at high CBD low thc plants to grow, but I'm still confused because do I need to add some thc to mums dose to ensure maximum pain relief, I'm not sire on how u calculate dose size ect, I'm thinking personally grow the plant that has 21%cbd to less than 1%thc, then make mum some edibles tablets maybe? In hope for much better pain releif the Dr's keep pumping into her body, I want mums medication to soon be lowered because I controlled the pain with cbd

I'm such a pain but am on on the right track here, if I was to make some tablet captuals for both mum and a cancer patient, the elderly man really is on the very last leg of life, but maybe I can make this more comfortable for him, so if I grow a cbd strain and a high thc strain, make oil with both by grain alcohol extraction, decarb the thc strain and cbd strain for the cancer patient and mix the a ratio in the tablet, the ratio I'm still unsure on how much? and don't decarb for mum will both my takers be getting the benefits from the oil am I proceeding correctly here

Back
Top Bottom