Can any ony help?

spiro2004

Hi I've just started a grow iv got 4x4ft - 6ft high grow tent ,600w hps light , 6"fan carbon filter & small fan. I'm growing auto seed but I've got a few Feminised seeds as well. Just want to no if it possible to start my Feminised seed at about 40-50 days in to my autos. When the feminised plant gets so big and my autos have finish is it possible to take cutting and use the to catch up to the mother plant and turn the light from 18-6 to 12-12 (my light are on 18-6 for my autos ) And flower them all ?
Thank newbie ;o)

Not sure I understand what you are asking, you have autos, that will auto flower, you want to start the other seeds 40-50 days later, and then you want to clone them??? or clone the autos?? and then wait to flower all of the new plants together??

For what I understand, you want your autos to finish right about the time you fem seeds are ready to be cloned and then flower all at once, both the mothers and their clones? to have a total of two harvest, the first just the autos and later the mother plants which you started from seed and their respective clones, is that right?

If that is correct, then I'd recommend starting your seeds as soon as possible, if you try to make the different plants meet at their different stages of growth chances are you're not gonna do it right so it's better to let them sit in veg state at 18/6 light until you're ready to change the light to 12/12 and flower everything.
I would not recommend you to do this, though, because you have to let the clone veg for a while before flowering it, if you flower them just after cloning then they will be very small, probably not too good and most definitely not worth the while.

This is a rough schedule on more or less what your times are going to be if you start the seeds at 50 days

Autos:
|10|20|30|40|50|60|70|
--------------------------
(70days) Average autoflower period?

Feminized seeds:
50|60|70|80|90|100| 110|120|130|140|150|160|
----------------------- ---------------------------
(60days) Average vegetative period (60days) Average flowering period

1st Gen clones
110 |120|130|140|150 160|170|180|190|200|210
----------------------- ----------------------------
(50days) Vegetative period (60days) Average flowering period

My advice would be not to rush things and take the time it needs to do its thing. Try to keep a veg room and flowering room and you could be harvesting every 50-65 days depending on the strain (which could be multiple)

For what I understand, you want your autos to finish right about the time you fem seeds are ready to be cloned and then flower all at once, both the mothers and their clones? to have a total of two harvest, the first just the autos and later the mother plants which you started from seed and their respective clones, is that right?

If that is correct, then I'd recommend starting your seeds as soon as possible, if you try to make the different plants meet at their different stages of growth chances are you're not gonna do it right so it's better to let them sit in veg state at 18/6 light until you're ready to change the light to 12/12 and flower everything.
I would not recommend you to do this, though, because you have to let the clone veg for a while before flowering it, if you flower them just after cloning then they will be very small, probably not too good and most definitely not worth the while.

This is a rough schedule on more or less what your times are going to be if you start the seeds at 50 days

Autos:
|10|20|30|40|50|60|70|
--------------------------
(70days) Average autoflower period?

Feminized seeds:
50|60|70|80|90|100| 110|120|130|140|150|160|
----------------------- ---------------------------
(60days) Average vegetative period (60days) Average flowering period

1st Gen clones
110 |120|130|140|150 160|170|180|190|200|210
----------------------- ----------------------------
(50days) Vegetative period (60days) Average flowering period

My advice would be not to rush things and take the time it needs to do its thing. Try to keep a veg room and flowering room and you could be harvesting every 50-65 days depending on the strain (which could be multiple)

Plus rep there Rodrigo, very well put timeline and research put into the clone to plant and auto thing. Dang I would grow one or he other, but hey timing is everything so it could be done, but would take a little doing, but not a ton, very well put. Peace, OG.

Back
Top Bottom