Can any1 point out males?

quiyettoker

I was wondering if any 1 could point out males during a grow before you flower them? do males grow faster first? I know when flowering they are the first to show but is there another way besides either taking cuttings then flowering them to see if they are male,yall get what i'm saying right??

Re: can any1 point out males??

Simple, If your plant has what appears to be little sacs growing in, then it is male and if you see what appears to be white hairs, pistils, then you have a female, Be pateint pre-flowers will usually not emerge untill a few weeks into flowering.

MPre.JPG

FPre.JPG

well, i know that but could i just look at a plant and tell its a male?? i mean b4 pre-flowers in vegg?

I am just guessing here, but from what I saw, there were like 50 plants all next to each other, all getting the same of everything. He looked them over after 3 weeks, said "you can tell by the even short nodes, and pulled em all. I have asked Cees, and he tells me we can tell in 20 days in 12/12. I sure cant :) But I can see how it would be possible if you grow the same strain in lots of 50 over and over, you would probably see signs early, but I don't know what signs :)

I'm usually pretty close with my guesses, but that is all it is...a guess. Theres no way to determine sex other than flowering under a 12/12 light cycle.

If someone is telling you your plant is a male then wait to flower it and then see. :grinjoint:

thanks yall

Back
Top Bottom