Can anybody beat my LED?

Ok dr fish. Prescribe yourself a chill pill. I haven't trolled anyone, and I haven't been derogatory in the least.
Don't worry about what I've done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think you misunderstood the purpose of this thread and that you were trolling.

Your picture doesn't tell me much at all.
It was my picture lol. And if that picture dont tell u nothing well then theres not much I will say about that other than it very well may be the biggest, baddest most efficient LED array you will ever see. This thread has turned into a huge circus. People apparently can't see usernames because they don't know who was saying what, you got some new guy asking for help on his first grow in the middle of this thread. What a joke. Peace out.

Sent from my android from outer space!

be care with DIY , we saw some videos on youtube, it is dangerous. can you share your DIY light with me? even we will not provide you warranty any more, but we can help you to say where you'd better to change and stay safe.
Well I came across it a long time ago with a growmau5 video on YouTube haven't converted it yet because Ive got a baby going under the light I'm converting. There are plenty of videos on diy cobs builds and I'll be posting the difference when I do convert it

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Please Show us a picture of the light. I doubt its a mars ll 700 when it pulls that much. But how should this work? 140 on bloom only, almost 600 with veg? Very very strange :)

tmp_3674-IMAG04671542339178.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0476-726384845.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04741234026807.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04731510898996.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0470600387550.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0471-1769760297.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04722085408605.jpg

Here it is, you'll see the draw readings are a little off what I mentioned but still significantly off what they should be for a mars 700. 580w on grow and bloom.

Hey Steve,

I am checking with Engineer if that's possible. will be back soon .
tmp_3674-IMAG04671542339178.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0476-726384845.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04741234026807.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04731510898996.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0470600387550.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG0471-1769760297.jpg
tmp_3674-IMAG04722085408605.jpg

Here it is, you'll see the draw readings are a little off what I mentioned but still significantly off what they should be for a mars 700. 580w on grow and bloom.

It was my picture lol. And if that picture dont tell u nothing well then theres not much I will say about that other than it very well may be the biggest, baddest most efficient LED array you will ever see. This thread has turned into a huge circus. People apparently can't see usernames because they don't know who was saying what, you got some new guy asking for help on his first grow in the middle of this thread. What a joke. Peace out.

Oh okay. Could you tell me more about your set up? Wattage linens spectrum? I'm assuming you've wired it yourself how much was each lamp I've not seen something like this before .

Lol yeah this. ^

I was just trying to say fanleaf built a badass light.

Oh okay. Could you tell me more about your set up? Wattage linens spectrum? I'm assuming you've wired it yourself how much was each lamp I've not seen something like this before .

They re Cree CXB3590 COB chips. I did build it myself. They are FULL spectrum and are the most power efficient LED made today. Each lamp is roughly $100 finished price. That light of mine in the picture is dimmable. I can run it anywhere from 50 watts all the way to 2500 watts at the turn of the dial. Heres a video so you can see what I mean. This was my first time turning it on so it was a test.

wrote you a PM, hope to get reply soon . Would like to help.
The bottom pic is growth - 460w, next up is bloom- 122w, next is both 580w - 580w.

Thoughts?

The thread got a little out of hand lol, I probably contributed to that so apologies, the situation with my light just has me stumped so took the chance to share. I enjoy seeing other setup like fanleafs beast though, I'll check that video later for sure. Nice work.

They re Cree CXB3590 COB chips. I did build it myself. They are FULL spectrum and are the most power efficient LED made today. Each lamp is roughly $100 finished price. That light of mine in the picture is dimmable. I can run it anywhere from 50 watts all the way to 2500 watts at the turn of the dial. Heres a video so you can see what I mean. This was my first time turning it on so it was a test.
You know when you play a game with cheats and then you don't want to go back to normal play ... I feel like that dude those lights are wicked lol

Please send email to info@mars-hydro.com:high-five:
I don't have enough posts to pm yet :/ I'll try the meter with some other appliances when I get home and make sure there isn't a problem with that. However it is a brand new meter so should be right.

Holy operation wow very neat and sleek great light source! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom