Can anybody beat my LED?

That is some impressive shit I like a lot but it's also a lot of money fr just a gro room don't u think but like I said verry impressive

Magazines Mobile App

Using a Mars just won't be the same lol
Mars makes good stuff. Yhats a Mars 8x8 tent my lights are in.
It dont have to be as expensive as mine. Those chips dont have to be bunched together like I have them. My setup is made for maximum light efficiency with that many. The chips are capable of 135w each but bunched together like I have them I will never need to run them over 40 watts each if that lol.
For a 5x5 tent it could be done with about 9 of them easy. They would just need to run at 80-90 watts each.

Mars lights work just fine though man. But 1 mars light wont do o n that size tent. 2 to 4 of them depending on size probably.

Sent from my android from outer space!

That is some impressive shit I like a lot but it's also a lot of money fr just a gro room don't u think but like I said verry impressive

Magazines Mobile App
Pays for itself in the quality of the product it makes and the power it saves. Tons less heat, tons more light output per watt and last pretty much forever. Fully adjustable output for flower or bloom. And when I start a bunch of seedlings I can just turn on one or two rows of Lights and turn more rows on as they get bigger. I could have done that room with far fewer of the lights and probably built the whole system for far less than half of what I have in it butt I had a purpose in mind when building it. The purpose was all out efficiency..

Magazines Mobile App
These are the only lights made that have produced 2 grams per watt also.
Pays for itself in the quality of the product it makes and the power it saves. Tons less heat, tons more light output per watt and last pretty much forever. Fully adjustable output for flower or bloom. And when I start a bunch of seedlings I can just turn on one or two rows of Lights and turn more rows on as they get bigger. I could have done that room with far fewer of the lights and probably built the whole system for far less than half of what I have in it butt I had a purpose in mind when building it. The purpose was all out efficiency..

They re Cree CXB3590 COB chips. I did build it myself. They are FULL spectrum and are the most power efficient LED made today. Each lamp is roughly $100 finished price. That light of mine in the picture is dimmable. I can run it anywhere from 50 watts all the way to 2500 watts at the turn of the dial. Heres a video so you can see what I mean. This was my first time turning it on so it was a test.

Really neat setup! I still don't get how you can get 250W on 6 COB + 50W on 5 COB + 50W on 3 COB and all this on 3 driver 240W? I purchased the same driver (the 1400A dimmer version) plugging 5 CXB 3590 3000K. Do you have a link for these LCD screens? Congrats and good harvest to you!

Really neat setup! I still don't get how you can get 250W on 6 COB + 50W on 5 COB + 50W on 3 COB and all this on 3 driver 240W? I purchased the same driver (the 1400A dimmer version) plugging 5 CXB 3590 3000K. Do you have a link for these LCD screens? Congrats and good harvest to you!
The 6 chip driver is a 1.4amp 320w. They usually do 325w though. So 50-52w on those 6. The 5 chip driver is a 1.4 amp 240w and they usually do about 245- 255w or so. So the 5 are going to be 49-51w each.
The 3 chip drivers are for my 5000k chips and I wanted the option to run them harder for veg since theres only 9 of them.
The 3 chip 5000k drivers are 2.1 amp 240w drivers and will do from 0-82w each.

The 6 chip driver is a 1.4amp 320w. They usually do 325w though. So 50-52w on those 6. The 5 chip driver is a 1.4 amp 240w and they usually do about 245- 255w or so. So the 5 are going to be 49-51w each.
The 3 chip drivers are for my 5000k chips and I wanted the option to run them harder for veg since theres only 9 of them.
The 3 chip 5000k drivers are 2.1 amp 240w drivers and will do from 0-82w each.

Makes sense, I didn't realize you had the HLG 320 drivers as well, I thought you only had 240 drivers. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom