Can anyone diagnose? Pics

noobie97

What Strain is it? lambsreath; rocklock
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 4 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil

If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF
If Soil... What Size Pot? 4.5 Gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?6 hps 1k
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78
RH of Room/Cabinet? 35
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6ish
Any Pests? small amount of spidermites
How Often are you Watering? when the pot feels light
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? general nutrients expert line, aggressive flowering
Size or Square Footage of Room? 20 x 10

Here is a picture of our single rocklock plant who seems to be yellowing all over. I'm starting to think maybe it is a nitrogen deficiency?

100MEDIA_IMAG0122.jpg

Here is a picture of a lambsbreath leaf

100MEDIA_IMAG0125.jpg

ya it looks like nitrogen or heat stress to me, and yes co2 can make them ask for more food and often helps them in higher temps. whats the ph and ppm of your run off water what ph are you setting your water to? but it could be a simple nitro def i dont run gh nutes, but none the less what i do use i find it helps to add in a touch of veg to the mix because they tend to show yellowing if i dont.

I agree. looks like a nitrogen deficiency. At four weeks into flower all of the leaves shouldn't be yellowing just yet. I don't have experience with either strain. I do realize that when we switch to a full flowering feed regimen, nitrogen is drastically reduced in the manufactures instructions of using most nutes. You may want to incorporate more nitrogen into your feeding regimen. How often are you feeding as opposed to watering? What are your PPMs/EC? Keep us posted with the progress of your girls. Funny u mention spider mites, I don't see any pock marks on the foliage.

yes we have recently switched them back to a formula with more nitrogen, they seem to have enjoyed it. the mites have been kept a bay fairly well with neem oil; the plants don't seem to notice.

thanks for the replies

Back
Top Bottom