Can anyone further advise me

Dani smoke

Stardawg *6 6week into flower, on canna food so feeding to there chart recommendations, medium is in coco goldlabel60/40, feeding pH 5.8, as u will see there's burning, iv flushed with pH water at 5.8 and still don't seem to be picking up, as I said feeding with canna so this batch I mixed today I mixed A+B at 2.5ml per litre, cannazymz 2.5 boost 3 and altered to 6.0ph because I'm totally lost now, there under a hid 600watt 2 fans temps always in order can raise to 28 ish thru peak times but hasn't bothered them through the grow and the don't feel like there burning when I light test on the back of my hand, iv raised the light hight to like 30inch didnt change a thing iv moved them down slightly in worry it was too high and they would get deprived tia and happy new year ganja farmers

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_102526.jpg
    IMG_20200103_102526.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20200103_102519.jpg
    IMG_20200103_102519.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
I didn't check but the Iv been flushin throughout and I really did flush them, I also know the ec feed today at pH 6.0 was only 1.0 going in... So Im struggling to think its still build up issues, I don't know anything about quick flowering? I could check run off but not until I feed next

It could be due to pH lockout . Another symptom when you feed the plants, do you see observe any other abnormalities like maybe they're drinking less till runoff?

Sorry not quick flowering , wrong choice of word. Is it auto or normal?

I did notice recently there drinking less.... There not autos no there normal what do you think I should do since I already watered today at 6ph hoping a fluctuate of pH might help

I did notice recently there drinking less.... There not autos no there normal what do you think I should do since I already watered today at 6ph hoping a fluctuate of pH might help

Is it coco or soil?

If soil, i'm not that experienced.

Did you watered with pH 6 water only? with calmag or without?

I've had a plant with same symptoms drinking less, i waited for the pot to feel lighter then feed it will pH 6.3 water and check the runoff , the pH was a bit higher 6.5.

user17219_pic14203_1233853343.gif

leaf-warning-signs.png

I flushed the other day with pH 5.8 only then today I fed as explained in first one to cannas chart, I don't add calmag but I can if needs be? I'm in coco

CalMag i don't think so will help because there's two possibilities to your issue based on the picture

Potassium toxicity ( Need to measure runoff)

Nutrient lockout ( Need to measure runoff)
1578070680056.png

Usually in Coco u run 1/4 strength nutes and water 2-3 times a day in flower

How strong are yer nutes at now
Oh isn't this great, theve been fine like done really well now this the nutes now it going in at 1.2 flashing 1.4 but as I say the run off was off my pen I'd think oh now what can I do to help cos although theve stalled there solid and full of crystal

Drop yer nutes down if yer running full strength
Complete rezz change

And no effected leaf will get better, so watch new growth for it to stop or continue

Also runnoff is irrelevant, less water, more water, will raise or lower runnoff EC/ppm, so not a viable test

Control what goes in and yer fine

Drop yer nutes down if yer running full strength
Complete rezz change

And no effected leaf will get better, so watch new growth for it to stop or continue

Also runnoff is irrelevant, less water, more water, will raise or lower runnoff EC/ppm, so not a viable test

Control what goes in and yer fine
OK brilliant il give it ago, just hope the buds start to catch up once it's fixed

Hi @Dani smoke ,

I agree with @Chris Scorpio , with coco we can water more frequently or less frequently - typically this depends on pot size and feeding strategy.

When we say flush - that means using just water at 3 times the pot size - we can choose to do that in soil and in coco to eliminate salt buildup.

I would not recommend flushing in coco without following up with a proper feed.

You are following the feeding schedule so that's good.

I don't think it's an issue if you feed at full strength every day - the plant will just use what it wants - and you are supplying critical oxygen to the roots, Having about 10% run off with feeds does help avoid salt build ups.

When issues do occur, it is important to get out your pH and TDS pens and check the input and output values - this will help to narrow down issues.

At week 6 - for an 8 week plant - the leaves will naturally start to yellow as the plant begins to senesce and cannibalize the leaves.

Is that 6 weeks from flip or from pistils showing up?

If you are in plastic pots at week 6, the plant may be root bound if the pot is too small.

Will you please provide us with a closeup of some of the leaves, and a top-to-bottom shot of the plant to help us out.

I don't think you've killed them - help is on the way :)

Second picture is a week before ad this jst starts to creep up as u can see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103_182344_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103_182344_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20200103_182251_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103_182251_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 37
It's not sudden - there's not any fast onset of dark brown tips or edges - your colas look healthy - keep us posted daily and we'll get you across the finish line with happy buds!

Just curious - are the trichomes clear or cloudy yet? Have you checked them?

Overall, great job so far!

Yes been checkin them and there clear, I jst don't understand why its happening I jst hope it can be turned around, i tried a flush last weekend didn't do nothing at all tbh

Back
Top Bottom