Can anyone help me out?

I'm also not sure how growing in Coco is closer to growing in soil? You run the same pH as Hydro, you feed/water a lot more often than soil Etc. Not sure at all what would be that makes it more like growing in soil than Hydro. I guess maybe because it's in a pot.
You ph the water you give your girls in soil too, the plants like to dry out a bit like i said not all the way, rain is around 5.6 ph sooo yea... The only thing thats hydro is the nutrients everything else works just like soil

You ph the water you give your girls in soil too, the plants like to dry out a bit like i said not all the way, rain is around 5.6 ph sooo yea... The only thing thats hydro is the nutrients everything else works just like soil
Okay Grand Master, You win. Your advice here is as solid as it gets. I have better things to do.

Hi, can I ask you what is the humidity at in the space that you have them in?
I keep my room humidity at around 40%. And tried to measure a individual pot, the figures are in the photos.

Attachments

• 51F023ED-0145-4C38-A5A0-ABEDC98D1784.jpeg
    51F023ED-0145-4C38-A5A0-ABEDC98D1784.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 522A5C99-721E-4279-B462-8D2335114675.jpeg
    522A5C99-721E-4279-B462-8D2335114675.jpeg
    888 KB · Views: 70
I keep my room humidity at around 40%. And tried to measure a individual pot, the figures are in the photos.
Ok 40% humidity is the flowering humidity, Vegetating humidity needs to be 60% so if I were you I would bring the humidity level up. You do not need to worry about the pots so much its the grow room humidity which needs to be raised, there are many ways to do that. You can place bowls of water in there and putting hangers above them then place hand or kitchen towels from them having the bottoms of the towels in the bowls of water. This will wick up the water into the towels adding moisture into the air inside the grow room. young plant in the vegetative stage like warm temps also 85F to 90F. Happy growing and stay green my friend.

Good job having those meters in your pots, the PH is way too high for coco at 7, in coco it needs to be at 5.5% to 5.7 PH% which should work for you, in combination with raising the humidity level in the grow room, Stay green my friend.

lol, Let me see if I can help. Coco is able to be run both ways... imitating a soil grow or imitating a hydro grow. It is all about oxygen. If you treat it like soil, you need to get oxygen down to the lower roots... let it dry out mostly to the bottom to draw that moisture in... if and only if, the plant can suck in all that water in 3 days or less. If it cant because it isnt big enough yet, water with 1/3 the amount it would normally take, just to keep the top roots going and not add to the water table. Once the roots are strong enough to mostly drain it in 3 days, water the full amount every time. The suction of the surface of the water table as it falls in the container will suck oxygen down to the bottom.
Or...
You can water coco twice a day with fresh nutrients, treating it like a hydro system. In this case, you have to supply oxygen to the water so that the roots can get what they need, even submerged all the time. Most do it with an airstone either in the container or in a water container that is used to mix up the solutions.
In either case, the pH must be set to the hydro range... this is not soil. 5.5-6.1 is your range, midscale is usually good.
Either way works in the right hands.

lol, Let me see if I can help. Coco is able to be run both ways... imitating a soil grow or imitating a hydro grow. It is all about oxygen. If you treat it like soil, you need to get oxygen down to the lower roots... let it dry out mostly to the bottom to draw that moisture in... if and only if, the plant can suck in all that water in 3 days or less. If it cant because it isnt big enough yet, water with 1/3 the amount it would normally take, just to keep the top roots going and not add to the water table. Once the roots are strong enough to mostly drain it in 3 days, water the full amount every time. The suction of the surface of the water table as it falls in the container will suck oxygen down to the bottom.
Or...
You can water coco twice a day with fresh nutrients, treating it like a hydro system. In this case, you have to supply oxygen to the water so that the roots can get what they need, even submerged all the time. Most do it with an airstone either in the container or in a water container that is used to mix up the solutions.
In either case, the pH must be set to the hydro range... this is not soil. 5.5-6.1 is your range, midscale is usually good.
Either way works in the right hands.
This I can get on board with it makes a lot more sense, Thanks for the valuable info Emilya.

Okay Grand Master, You win. Your advice here is as solid as it gets. I have better things to do.
Thank you. Need any more advice feel free to hit me up.
Yep, I'll ask a 6 year old first. Maybe if I cant find one to ask I'll, "hit you up".
They are creative, and it maybe more your speed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...Wow guys chill :surf: Do either of you have a grow that incorporates all forms of growing?:hmmmm: Me neither...so we're all still learning...have an open mind and remember we're fighting the establishment, not each other :laugh: :popcorn:
And @Emilya thanks for straightening this guy out :high-five:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...Wow guys chill :surf: Do either of you have a grow that incorporates all forms of growing?:hmmmm: Me neither...so we're all still learning...have an open mind and remember we're fighting the establishment, not each other :laugh: :popcorn:
And @Emilya thanks for straightening this guy out :high-five:
I am enjoying my self thoroughly no skin off my back, It was a worthy discussion before the name calling lol he's like doctor cocks from scrubs he means well but doesnt know how to express it.

Back
Top Bottom