Can anyone help me with learning how to grow for dispensaries MA

cheddahwinch

I live in mass and I own a grow room and I just bought all the right equipment from vinyl wrap all the way down to a lumen reader for my lights and laser temp gun humidity monitor and a exhaust fan and started growing last week and I got one seedling lol anyways the room can hold up to 50-75 plants and I wouldn't mind making a little side income I don't know where to start its legal for up to 12 plants with multiple adults and one has a card so the ski is the limit I believe lol so if you were me were would you start what do you need get

Subscribe to journals and watch what others are doing.

Don't brag about your operation to anyone, not even your "best friends"

Solicit to serious people only such as administrators of dispensaries.

Don't go for the little money by dispensing by yourself, it's more dangerous that way and sets you up for a possible bust or robbery.

Weed is still not 100% legal unless you live in Uruguay that has recreational cannabis and a state regulated market.

Start your own grow journal and show us your operation so we can help you as you go along.

Don't smoke your weed near your grow op or home, for added security.

All the best :bongrip: Omega

Growing your own weed is a clever decision to take. Growing hydroponically will provide you with higher yields and a shorter grow time compared to growing in soil, but it can often be difficult for the beginning grower to get started with hydroponics. However, most people think of plants growing in water when they think "hydroponics" but actually your plants will get many of the benefits of hydroponics as long as they're getting their nutrients directly in their water supply. However because of superior air to water ratio in hydroponics, it remains the industry standard. I work in SWITGREENS dispensary in Cas.

I recommend mastering the arts of growing cannabis before wanting to get paid. You need skills, being able to notice deficiencies fast and how to recover quickly. You need to learn proper VPD conditions, air flow and cannabis nutrition.

Once you get there? I'd go to a dispensary and give the owner a half ounce. The proof is in the bud.
Not so sure you could sell your stuff to a dispensary because of all the state regulations telling you what you can & cannot use to grow. You would have to follow state guidelines so it would test correctly to sell at a dispensary. At least that's what I was told by a dispensary manager in AZ. Might be different elsewhere.

Subscribe to journals and watch what others are doing.

Don't brag about your operation to anyone, not even your "best friends"

Solicit to serious people only such as administrators of dispensaries.

Don't go for the little money by dispensing by yourself, it's more dangerous that way and sets you up for a possible bust or robbery.

Weed is still not 100% legal unless you live in Uruguay that has recreational cannabis and a state regulated market.

Start your own grow journal and show us your operation so we can help you as you go along.

Don't smoke your weed near your grow op or home, for added security.

All the best :bongrip: Omega
:thumb::adore:

I understand why it is best to keep quiet about the grow operation.

Over time though it will be best to network with other caregivers. Not with others growing for their own use and not with more patients than a caregiver's card or license allows.

Networking with caregivers in the area does have advantages. One grower might be able to help the other out with clones, seeds, equipment and so on. A problem comes up and there will be a support group to call to find out what to do if it is insects, mildews or something else.

Yes, I know it is an older thread but one thing that pops up a lot in threads from someone starting their own growing operation is that they buy a bunch of equipment. Then they let everyone know shortly after that they have never grown a Marijuana plant before, let alone the 15 or more that they have planned on growing. We usually find this out when they tell us that the seeds they ordered must be bad since only one out of 15 sprouted.

Did they give up or did they succeed and went their own way?

Back
Top Bottom