Can anyone help?

spudush

whats up guys? first, not sure its the right thread, so if it isnt, please tell me where to post.

So this is a funny story, I started growing my plant outside 2 months ago - 5 days, Now, i know its wrong since in my country the days get longer till mid augost. after repotting it and giving it 3 more litters (about a Galon more), 3 days later i See Hairs, how da fak is that possible? short days and plant was only 4 weeks old maybe 3.5. ????

anyway, I put her inside Under 250 Hps and a Fan spinning and bloweing 24/7.

i got a few Questions:
1) how da hell did it start to show sex after 26 + - days when days only get longer?
2) its not easy but i have meny 2 TONED leafes... WHAT THE HELL?
3) I started with BIOBIZZ when it started to flower, only 1 ML per litter and now i got manyyyy leafes yellowing.
4) seems like the hairs grow toooo slow... i wonder if i have root block? i mean, the plant is 20" by 20" by 20" inches.. not that big..
5) How much Yeild Dry do u think i may get from this lady? approx... ? she is the only one i got under the 250HPS.
6) I started pulling leaves slowely.. would u say i need to plick more?

Thank you do much for helping!! :]
20140523_073356.jpg
20140523_073842.jpg
20140523_074105.jpg
20140523_073414.jpg
20140523_073809.jpg

What strain is it?

1. It's possible you have an autoflower, which will start to flower without a change in light schedule.
2. I don't see 2 toned leaves, but I do see a few leaves that show signs of a zinc deficiency.
3. Possibly too many nutes? I do see some burned tips on your leaves. Back off on the nutes a bit. How often were you giving nutes?
4. Pot size would be my concern here. How large is the container? For plant comfort at your current size, the pot should be 7.5L or 2 Gallons+. 1 Gallon/3.78 Liters for every 12"/30cm height you expect the plant to grow.
5. Honestly? There's no way to tell for sure. Too many variables come into play, which will change yield greatly.
6. I have no experience with defoliation, so I can't comment here.

What strain is it?

1. It's possible you have an autoflower, which will start to flower without a change in light schedule.
2. I don't see 2 toned leaves, but I do see a few leaves that show signs of a zinc deficiency.
3. Possibly too many nutes? I do see some burned tips on your leaves. Back off on the nutes a bit. How often were you giving nutes?
4. Pot size would be my concern here. How large is the container? For plant comfort at your current size, the pot should be 7.5L or 2 Gallons+. 1 Gallon/3.78 Liters for every 12"/30cm height you expect the plant to grow.
5. Honestly? There's no way to tell for sure. Too many variables come into play, which will change yield greatly.
6. I have no experience with defoliation, so I can't comment here.

firstly.. THANK YOU!

1) theres no freakin way for auto... i have 2 more plants outdoors and they also started to flower after 3 weeks.. 3 different seeds. what daaaa hell.
2)there are 2 toned leaves many ill take more pics in a day or 2 without the HPS so u can see. why Zink def? THE PLANT ONLY GETS TAP AND BOTTLE WATER.. WHAT TO DO
3)TOO MANY? 1 ML FOR 1.3 + - L is less then recomendded and u are suppose to put 4 ml after a few weeks.
4)not sure how many litters but It is about 10 litters i think.. ppl tell me the put is acctually BIG which is good so not sure this is the Prob :[
5)I know its not possible to guess the total weight ill have but MIN ? 1 Oz ? :]
6 thank u bro

1. Tell us your lighting schedule. Were the plants outdoors? Indoors? Started outdoors? Started indoors?

2. Plant Abuse Chart But now you make me wonder.. what is the PH of your soil? You could have a PH issue, that's simulating nute deficiencies.

3. Yes, until you solve the problem and figure out if its a PH issue or nute problem, cut back. If it turns out to be PH, your soil will be loaded with nutes, when you fix the PH this could possibly cause nute toxicity in the plant, since it wasn't using those nutes all that time.

4. How slow were the pistils growing that caused your concern?

5. Minimum, if it doesn't die, you should have 1/2 gram. I just finished one that didn't die, but had root rot. 0.87 grams. If you run into a problem like that down the road, it can stunt your growth, and diminish yield. Typically, a single plant on average, will produce anywhere between 15-50 grams. (If I remember correctly, 28.xx grams = 1 ounce) But it all depends on the strain, the environment, the grower, etc...

We have some experienced growers here who can double and triple what a breeder lists a plant will produce. Those numbers are just a guideline.

6. You're welcome!

First priority, check that PH. For soil it should be around 6.5.

hey there. so its been a while.
There u go, New pics.. Not sure but now i think i got a new problem.. u may not see it but about 25% of my Hairs are turning brown and its the end of the 6th week of flowering. The fruits are not coming fast to my openion.. what do u think?
Strain is unknown, 12/12 timing, Started Bio BloomBastic (The organic one) 3 days ago, and also use BioBizz Flowering Nut... thats all... and just abit of them.. Delifed alot.. A fan is workin 24/7 but not directly on the branches... the 250 Hps is 7 Inches of the top.
BTW now the hight is 23 Inches.

what do u think?
20140605_113950.jpg

20140605_113923.jpg
20140605_113913.jpg
20140605_113845.jpg
20140605_113858.jpg
20140605_113904.jpg
1. Tell us your lighting schedule. Were the plants outdoors? Indoors? Started outdoors? Started indoors?

2. Plant Abuse Chart But now you make me wonder.. what is the PH of your soil? You could have a PH issue, that's simulating nute deficiencies.

3. Yes, until you solve the problem and figure out if its a PH issue or nute problem, cut back. If it turns out to be PH, your soil will be loaded with nutes, when you fix the PH this could possibly cause nute toxicity in the plant, since it wasn't using those nutes all that time.

5. Minimum, if it doesn't die, you should have 1/2 gram. I just finished one that didn't die, but had root rot. 0.87 grams. If you run into a problem like that down the road, it can stunt your growth, and diminish yield. Typically, a single plant on average, will produce anywhere between 15-50 grams. (If I remember correctly, 28.xx grams = 1 ounce) But it all depends on the strain, the environment, the grower, etc...

We have some experienced growers here who can double and triple what a breeder lists a plant will produce. Those numbers are just a guideline.

6. You're welcome!

6. You're welcome!

hey there. so its been a while.
There u go, New pics.. Not sure but now i think i got a new problem.. u may not see it but about 25% of my Hairs are turning brown and its the end of the 6th week of flowering. The fruits are not coming fast to my openion.. what do u think?
Strain is unknown, 12/12 timing, Started Bio BloomBastic (The organic one) 3 days ago, and also use BioBizz Flowering Nut... thats all... and just abit of them.. Delifed alot.. A fan is workin 24/7 but not directly on the branches... the 250 Hps is 7 Inches of the top.
BTW now the hight is 23 Inches.

what do u think?
20140605_113950.jpg
20140605_113923.jpg
20140605_113913.jpg
20140605_113845.jpg
20140605_113858.jpg
20140605_113904.jpg

sorry just noticed the pics are twisted and it took me forever to upload

Back
Top Bottom