Can anyone help?

Do you have access to a local garden centre. They would carry basic ferts like fish and blood and bone. Fish is best IMO.
Urine can be a good stop gap by the way. Make sure when diluted, it is only showing a tinge of yellow. This is an easy form of N for the plant to use. Urea is a common fertiliser in commercial and home gardens. I have a mate who goes pee behind his shed when drinking, and I told him to piss on his plant and the soil around it. That plant is booming (a Piefke's Power) and is in lush veg in full sun. It works!

fogot to tell you that i use for the veg fish amolshonnfor buds thrive flower apart from that nothing but plane tap water i have heard abut nuts but have no idea about this subject any info would be graet

I am in a small town and no Local garden centers thats why this is so frustrating lol but i may try a bit of Urine while im making a Fish Emulsion I also added a pot of water in my grow cabinet to add humidity it had a low of 20 % now its up to 32 and rising may help my temps to mottpot I found some stuff you may find use full I put it on my grow journal the link \/ \/

same with the small town so thats why the low profile.I grow in a recicel bin and it sittes on the lid on blocks so the excess water drains into it whitch then greates a humidity of about 45 to 55 percent just right thanks will take a look at this info thanks

I have noticed this as well boss . Exp when I poke my nose at them to smell the bud close to the light . I seem to smell the light but cant tell what it smells like but the bud overcomes now . I can smell it when I walk in the house lol .

Back
Top Bottom