Can anyone help?

Ugodmade

This is my first grow indoors. I have a 70 w hps 1 fluorex 6500k 42 w and two 24" ott-lite natural light supplement plant lights .. It seems to e doing great so far but will this be enough light for when she flowers ? :grinjoint: any help would be great thanks !

I also have one that i did out doors last year and took a cutting .. Its has been in a room with the same setup and the buds are turning back into leaves .. it looks like its doing good is there anything i need to do diffrent with this one ?

A 70w HPS should be adequate provided you are only growing 1 plant.

I need some more info. Hydro or soil? How big is the room? How big are the plants? How many do you have?

I would supplement the lighting with soft white 42 watt cfl's if you cannot get a larger HPS when you go into flowering. The 6500k won't do any good, and I am not so sure about plant lights.

the room i have them starting in is small 2' x 5' with mylar inside temp is 93 and hottest and 70 at coldest growing in dirt organic mix .. I was told 6500k was what i was wanting . I dont have much money just looking to make one or two plants just as hobby to enjoy with my family .. I have pics posted they havent been accepted yet .. more help is needed ..

i have bigger type computer fan venting with mow blowing in im going to put in another on the other side blowing out it shuld help i didint want to be to cold i can always get cooler

That would be a question for someone that uses HPS, I am using all CFL's right now. Next time I am going 250 or 400w hps if I can keep the heat down. Those need ballasts that are separate from the lights, but I don't know about the smaller ones.

As for the temps, I am in the same boat. I can get it cooler, I just have to watch how low the temps get.

What I did was this: I hooked 2 fans up to one plug, and one fan up to another. During lights on, all three run. During lights out, I run 2, or 1 depending on temps.

can i get a bigger hps bulb to go in the 7o w fixture

No. The wattage of the ballast must correspond to the wattage of the bulb.

so when they flower my fluorescents do no good ? i can just turn them off?? i dont know seems like im just going to see what happens keeping in mind i need more blue when they flower
Has anyone took one that was buded and made it veg again ?

thanks for the help ill keep posted and maybe with your help ill have some happy plants
what spectrum of light are the 6500k fluorex and you dont know anything about the plant lights from ott-lite

Back
Top Bottom