Can anyone name this bud?

sadaton

I usually find out the names of stuff I buy, but this time I forgot to ask. Anyone have any ideas? Appearance is brownish with longer leaves, and no skunky scent. It almost smells like potpourri. The high is clear and very mentally stimulating. I've been told it may be Amnesia Haze... If the image is too big let me know and I'll resize it.

2rc67vs.jpg

its purple sticky itcy dipty skunk. . . Unfortunately there is no actual way to tell what type a bud it is from picture alone. Lots of things come into factor other than appearance ie smell, feel, and taste of smoke. Always the 100% true way to tell Buy from a shop, grower, or grow it yourself. ;)

still sertain buds have a distinct structure like the stringy formation in the haze types and the hash plant has a distinct look probable because they are on the pure extreme opposites( sativa / indica) every thing else is a variant.

I will name it Bob.

still sertain buds have a distinct structure like the stringy formation in the haze types and the hash plant has a distinct look probable because they are on the pure extreme opposites( sativa / indica) every thing else is a variant.

correct, but he is asking for the actual name of it. That we cant give him. Perhaps we can tell him it is one of the hazes, or that bud looks to be hash plantish, as far as naming the exact strain though, we cannot (which is what I meant)

cuz that kind will not even get me light headed...........some may say that 's unfair to judge it over a pic. but for the past 18 years of smoking stuff that looked like that whether it be in Amsterdam, Hawaii, Cali, etc, i might as well be smoking garbage...at least its free.....nothing personal......I need OG Kush sativa

of cours i can name it .
becous i have seen this bud many times its also nice to smoke and it take fev minutes until you feal the strong taste right.?
İn Turkey you can find this shit everywhere....

ok...i name it Shirley.

Back
Top Bottom