Can anyone recommend a reliable seedbank in Canada?

oiuhdfukg

Rookie grower here:helpsmilie:. I'm just getting ready to go 12/12 on my first bagseed crop and everything's going quite well:cheer:. I'm already thinking about preparing for next spring and where I will buy my seeds.

I live in Canada and want to reduce the risk of having the seeds intercepted at the border, so I would prefer to buy from a supplier in Canada as opposed to internationally (even though the best sellers seem to be in Europe). Checking seedfinder, there don't seem to be many options in terms of highly reliable Canadian seedbanks and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with True North Seedbank, HempDepot.ca, or mjSeedsCanada. Or any others located in Canada. Thanks in advance for your time and help.:thanks:

Hi guys,

I would like to recommend a seedbank, its is not Canadian but the guys over there are awesome and very reliable. I live in Brazil and received my seeds (stealthy as hell) in less than 2 weeks with no problem. So, you guys would try SEED-CITY. They offer free seeds, discounts, fresh seeds and a professional staff if you have any question. Definitely i would buy there again :high-five: Let it grow and peace.

I have used mjseeds , with good success . They were fast , discreet and pleasant to deal with . Auto berry seeds were great.

th

Cannabis seeds are completely legal in Canada. There isn't any reason they should be stopped by customs. I had great experiences with Seedsman. Also they can guarantee delivery (will re-send your order if it doesn't get to you) and they use very stealthy packaging anyway.

I live in Brampton, Ontario. Literally walked into a seed bank today local to my city and bought whatever I wanted with no hassles, I have no medical license whatsoever. I can get you an address or inquire if they do shipping. I would offer to buy them and ship them for you because I'm a nice guy but ya know, internet.

I live in Brampton, Ontario. Literally walked into a seed bank today local to my city and bought whatever I wanted with no hassles, I have no medical license whatsoever. I can get you an address or inquire if they do shipping. I would offer to buy them and ship them for you because I'm a nice guy but ya know, internet.

Can you recommend me any one near Brampton bro?

Can you recommend me any one near Brampton bro?

Yeah dude its off of Van Kirk. Just google "growers paradise brampton" and they have the top slot. They have two stores, one has all your hydro/soil needs, one has all your smoking items and seeds. Check them out. They are good people, not stupid at all though, they can do 8$ a seed for 25 seeds which is pretty good price break for a minimum bulk purchase. You can also buy packs but expect to pay 50-90$ per 5 seeds, don't expect them to replace a seed that didn't pop either, because technically they are just souvenirs. But I've gotten two Dinafem and a Dutch Passion strain from them and 100% germ rate on over 30 seeds. Just treat them well and they will do the same, they can tell if your wasting their time so just go there knowing what you want or a general idea, and they will help you with everything. Really good people to ask advice as long as your not a waste of time like I said.

Crop King seeds have outlets all over Canada plus they have very good mail order service. Even better they are a sponsor of this forum there is a thread devoted to crop king on this forum, u should have no trouble finding them.

I used king crop seeds, I ordered blueberry to start, never ordered seeds before but they came through they are located all over the world they said but the one I dealt with was in VICTORIA, BC I believe. Just ordered two 1200w led ufo lights and I'm going to try them again. They are pretty decent about mix ups and seeds the have genetic deformations which seems to happen more when going with professionally aquired seeds. But they replaced my full order with a new one because I had a plant that grew three true leaves! Now that's service. So yeah, King Crop seeds is my pic for sure.

Right now growing my third crop using Crop King Seeds. I pay more for their seeds than other places I've used, but they have a good product. I'm in the States (Montana) and my seeds have always been delivered in a matter of just a few days. Germinated six seeds 12/2, cracked on 12/4, planted in soil 12/6 and today (12/8) all were above the soil. I've had a couple in the past that produced seedlings with genetic deformations, but I just figured "such is life" and plucked 'em and hucked 'em. But xXmIdasXx says Crop King has replaced seeds for him that produced seedlings showing genetic problems. Didn't know they'd do that. Definitely worth remembering.

Right now growing my third crop using Crop King Seeds. I pay more for their seeds than other places I've used, but they have a good product. I'm in the States (Montana) and my seeds have always been delivered in a matter of just a few days. Germinated six seeds 12/2, cracked on 12/4, planted in soil 12/6 and today (12/8) all were above the soil. I've had a couple in the past that produced seedlings with genetic deformations, but I just figured "such is life" and plucked 'em and hucked 'em. But xXmIdasXx says Crop King has replaced seeds for him that produced seedlings showing genetic problems. Didn't know they'd do that. Definitely worth remembering.

Lol i don't know why I kept saying king crop lol crop king seeds. Yes, they definitely replaced them I had one that had wrinkle leaf and the other with three true leaves. They requested a photo be sent of the deformations, I talked to the guy on the phone (great customer service, real friendly dude) and he set me up with a new pack. The only downfall with them is they don't seem to be getting more seeds of any other breeds then they have now which is a bit disappointing. Still tons, I seen a guy on YouTube growing this strain that was blueberry+purle Haze+ tangerine. Stuff looked amazing. Got one strain need two more. Here's hoping

I have heard good things about the Montreal seed bank and the Quebec seed bank and I believe they guarantee their seeds

I have very recent experience ordering from Dr. Seeds. Good selection. I chose Great White Shark, Gorilla Glue #4 and a Bubba Kush auto. Great promotion. Buy two 5 seed packs and get the third free with a coupon code.
Only took a few days for delivery.
I was accidently charged in U.S. funds but after a couple of very friendly e-mail exchanges, all was resolved. (Thanks Rebecca).
Great service. Hope I have as much success growing them.
Anyone with experience growing Dr. Seeds?

Back
Top Bottom