Can Anyone Sex My 4 Plants

420growguy

Hi everyone, these are my 4 Juicy Dream Plant's, and I need someone with an experienced answer.
I've put them into 12/12 flower to show the sex of the plant's, only problem is, I don't know how to determine that, can someone please tell me whether or not there 4 plant's are male or female?

Each Photo is an individual plant.

Thanks everyone!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

IMG_20160227_140636985.jpg
IMG_20160227_140520333.jpg
IMG_20160227_140338410.jpg
IMG_20160227_140028294.jpg

they've been in flower for 10 day's, you obviously have no idea what your talking about

Well I apologize in that case. I look forward to someone with more experience and knowledge answering your question.

Can I suggest you look somewhere around the 4th or 5th node and take a picture in that area? That is where preflowers usually develop which will be your first sign of sex in a cannabis plant.

I do apologize I have not been having that great of a day, I do appreciate your advice, thank you so much bro.

When you say "node" what do you mean exactly?:thanks:

Too soon to tell. You will know when you see it though. It's a pretty obvious thing to see. It will be a little cone shape with 2 little hairs coming out of it when it's female. Otherwise it's male. And in the future it may be better to hold your tongue so to speak before telling someone they don't know what they're talking about. Especially when you're the one asking for advice and don't know what the preflowers look like or what a node is. An attitude like that is a good way to be shunned in this community. The people you will find the most helpful here value respect and kindness. And a little humility and humbleness never hurts. How about a whole plant shot so we can see how they look.

Back
Top Bottom