420 Magazine Background

Can auto flowers share space with non autos?

DogOn

I have 2 auto flowers with 5 weeks of age, they have been on a 18/6 schedule since germination. I recently installed an mini split unit just for my flowers since they were a bit stunted from the heat before the ac.... Now that I installed a dedicated AC, I find I need to bring more plants into the mix as it be will worth it. ($$ Electric fees) . I germinated all my 3 free seeds (non autos) and they just spouted. They will share tent One on a 18/6 schedule with my autos....

Question #1:

With a shared 18/6 schedule, can they all share the same space for 3-4 more weeks?

Q #2:

Will my autos flower at full bloom even on a 18/6 schedule? Or do I need to assist them with a 12/12 schedule and change them from the shared space in tent #1 with the non autos in a different tent (2) ?

Q#3: My Tent #2 is a huge tent, enough to start a new grow, can they all share space and keep the non autos in Veg state in a 18/6 until a new batch of autos catches in with growth?

Thanks....I guess I cant see a huge inconvenience of having different grow batches of different ages, specially if you mix autos with non autos....please help me see if there is some flawed logic here

Justones

From what I have read around & some of my experiences..heres my input.

Q1 Yes they can

Q2 18/6 and flower on auto is fine

Q3 You can probably start some new autos with your Veg non autos. But when your non autos are in 12/12 your autos will do better under 18/6 than 12/12.

Top Bottom