Can bacteria enter a germed taproot?

Bacteria are everywhere, so it's very possible that they could/can enter the taproot. But plants have evolved with bacteria for millions of years so they can defend themselves. Off course ,as with humans too, sometimes something goes wrong and the weak get culled. But trying to achieve bacteria-less conditions is extremely difficult so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Bacteria are everywhere, so it's very possible that they could/can enter the taproot. But plants have evolved with bacteria for millions of years so they can defend themselves. Off course ,as with humans too, sometimes something goes wrong and the weak get culled. But trying to achieve bacteria-less conditions is extremely difficult so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
thank you for your reply!! as i was putting my germinated seed with taproot into soil i accidentally dropped it in my floor i picked it up and rinsed with water just to be sure

DEBBIE, Whats it going to convince you the tap roots fine and nothing to concern yourself with or would you prefer if one Said it's stuffed, throw it away and start again? Ive got photos for this exact reason, fingers between tap root, tap root in palm, cigarette and tap root.. the chances are so little, there's other parts of the grow to spend your time getting acquainted with.. honestly, it touched the floor, whats the problem with your floors? Mine touched chicken shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm here to help, hence why I tried make light of the situation in your other thread concerning this....

Back
Top Bottom