Can cannabis replace vaccines? Case study

Sister Vee

Can Cannabis Replace vaccines?

Dedicated to Professor Ester Fride​

It's not every day that a 2 month old baby gets admitted to hospital and leaves without having any medicine administered.

The parents of this baby made a decision after a traumatic few nights after this baby's first set of vaccinations. They swore that they would never ever take their child for another vaccination.

They literally experienced the effects of the full activation of the baby's brain immune system...in other words their baby's brain was on fire for almost 3 days.

Their baby was the third to be admitted in the middle of a rainy night last week for contracting an airborne gastric virus which was doing the rounds. The baby was treated for dehydration a common side effect of any virus and blood was taken which confirmed the same virus the other two infants had been admitted for.

The paediatrician who attended admitted that he was 'extremely impressed' that their baby's blood results revealed a White Blood Cell Count of 17 000 where 5000 was the normal.

After their traumatic vaccine experience the young parents had made a decision that the mom would start consuming Cannabis oil to be delivered to their baby via the breast milk instead of taking their child for the voluntary vaccinations strongly suggested by our Department of Health.

It was not possible to open dialogue on the topic of Cannabis Medicine with the paediatrician however both parents believe that after seeing his reaction, that if it were not for the immunity provided by the Cannabis Medicine via the breast milk which already naturally contains Endocannabinoids, their baby might not have been able to fight this virus as well and without any medication.

And whilst it is completely true that we do not treat a virus with antibiotics there are many doctors who do so as a precaution for any secondary infections which might occur. Often times waiting for blood test results can take up to 2 days and many doctors will administer an antibiotic as a precaution and indeed decisions like these have saved many children's lives. Any infection in babies can be very serious and quick and effective treatment is required immediately.

In general infants have weak immune systems and this is exactly why breastfeeding is so very important to provide the baby with antibodies to fight infection as well as to stimulate the production of vital Endocannabinoids which occur naturally in breast milk...this is a scientific fact.

At the end of the day the outcome of any infectious process depends on the effectiveness of the host's immune system response and in this case we can clearly see from the blood test that this baby's immune system was working super hard to send its fighters to deal with this infection and the baby was discharged the next afternoon.

According to Professor Fride's research going back to 2004 she proved that Endocannabinoids were present in breast milk and that Cannabinoids are necessary to stimulate the suckling process in new born mammals. Part of this research also revealed that Endocannabinoids help to stimulate the tongue muscles which is exactly why we having so much success with conditions involving swallowing difficulties.

Professor Fride referred to Endocannabinoids as "Extremely vital for proper human development."
Some of her later work revealed that Endocannabinoids play a major role in the development of the foetal brain and she discovered that Endocannabinoids can be altered when a pregnant mother is under stress. This is regardless of whether the mother consumes Cannabis or not.

So it is my precise prompting that mothers who consume Cannabis should continue to breast feed their babies and you can take a look at a 1982 research by Medical Assistant Katherine Tennes where of 756 pregnant moms studied 34% consumed Cannabis.

This study found NO developmental difference in infants of moms who consumed Cannabis during pregnancy and breastfeeding.

Professor Fride showed the world that Cannabis Medicine has a major impact on developing babies and indeed that Cannabinoids play a much more complicated role in human development than any scientist could have anticipated.

Her research also proved that children are less sensitive to the effects of THC because of the proven scientific fact that Cannabinoid Receptors are not fully expressed in developing organisms. It is my personal opinion that Professor Fride would have been delighted to read this story as ii firmly believe that her work was evolving to prove that Cannabis can replace vaccinations.

Cannabis Medicine ~ Impressive Immunity​

Not exactly.
High CBD cannabis will no doubt be more effective at preventing covid infection than whatever bullshit vaccine they are hurriedly trying to produce for massive profits.
High CBD cannabis blocks the receptors that are needed for coronavirus infection and was up to An average of 76% effective at doing so in their study.
A vaccine has to target the virus specifically and that target is always mutating, currently I think there are 8 mutations of covid 19.
Just like they do for the yearly flu they must pick and choose and can never protect from all mutations, plus the vaccine is only good for a few months and Darwin only knows WTF side effects may come from these vaccines.

Meanwhile high CBD cannabis, if we can get the right cultivars show strong results at blocking ALL these viruses regardless how many times they mutate and are between 70-80% effective.

Not exactly.
High CBD cannabis will no doubt be more effective at preventing covid infection than whatever bullshit vaccine they are hurriedly trying to produce for massive profits.
High CBD cannabis blocks the receptors that are needed for coronavirus infection and was up to An average of 76% effective at doing so in their study.
A vaccine has to target the virus specifically and that target is always mutating, currently I think there are 8 mutations of covid 19.
Just like they do for the yearly flu they must pick and choose and can never protect from all mutations, plus the vaccine is only good for a few months and Darwin only knows WTF side effects may come from these vaccines.

Meanwhile high CBD cannabis, if we can get the right cultivars show strong results at blocking ALL these viruses regardless how many times they mutate and are between 70-80% effective.

:hmmmm:

My doctor told me my highblood pressure meds block the ace2 receptors also hope this has some potentially good outcomes very interesting indeed ty @Nunyabiz
It very well might.
I am surprised you need BP medication while consuming cannabis.
My BP would normally be about 140/90 but with cannabis I'm usually at 110/70.

Avoiding other humans at all costs until we have more answers still.LOL
I haven't been more than 100 yards from my house except for 3x in the past 5+ months.
I make a Costco and Trader Joe's run once every 3 months, then order a few things from Whole Foods delivered to the door about once a month.
I've got about 75 pounds of flour, 15 pounds of butter, 20 pounds of rice, about 20 pounds of various pastas, etc.

We're actually eating better under quarantine than we were a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom