420 Magazine Background
"...Each strand of hair is made up of a shaft, root, and bulb; the shaft is what we see easily, the root is partially concealed, and the bulb is buried deep below the root, but each of these components is about 90 percent keratin. To keep hair strong, keratin relies on a healthy dose of vitamins, mostly three essential fatty acids: Omega-3, -6, and -9 and fortunately, cannabis-derived CBD oils are high in each, as well as vitamin-E."

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinktiger777

I've been smoking since '65 and have most of my hair. My younger brother by 6 years is bald and he never smoked.
LOL - now that is a perfect example of post hoc ergo propter hoc (after this therefore because of this) reasoning. I think it could be genetics.

Elvin

Hi buddy, I know for sure that CBD cannot completely cure alopecia, especially when the disease is hereditary, but it can promote hair growth and make the scalp healthier. Unfortunately, when I encountered hair loss two months ago, I don’t I knew about this method and after I tried all the vitamins and harmonics for hair nutrition, I decided to undergo a hair transplant operation. I was very afraid, but my family supported me in every way and even went with me to Turkey. Now I am undergoing rehabilitation in the hospital and already see in the mirror with my first hair and I'm happy that I could overcome it all. And by the way, before using the CBD, it is better to consult a doctor so as not to harm.
GAWD I HATE SPAMMERS!!!
:11: :11: :11:
A link for hair transplants in his first post and in his second post there is a link for over-priced bongs; REPORT HIM!!!

Elvin

Hi buddy, I know for sure that CBD cannot completely cure alopecia, especially when the disease is hereditary, but it can promote hair growth and make the scalp healthier. Unfortunately, when I encountered hair loss two months ago, I don’t I knew about this method and after I tried all the vitamins and harmonics for hair nutrition, I decided to undergo a hair transplant operation. I was very afraid, but my family supported me in every way and even went with me to Turkey. Now I am undergoing rehabilitation in the hospital and already see in the mirror with my first hair and I'm happy that I could overcome it all. And by the way, before using the CBD, it is better to consult a doctor so as not to harm.
SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom