Can clones cut from the same mother have different harvests dates?

Jchron08

Can clones cut from the same mother have different harvests dates? Obviously to a certain set point?

I harvested mother at 55 days it seems the clones grown almost the same size will be ready a week early. Anyone have any info/experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It was same conditions, could age of plant effect it?

I'm a bit confused about the question -from the title I thought you were asking if clones cut from the same mother could have different flowering times. (Probably not) but your first post makes it seem like you're asking whether the clones would have a different flowering time than the mother. (Probably yes)

Now I'm confused about the last question too. :) but yes- A cannabis plant cannot flower until it is mature. That's at around 4 or five weeks of age - give or take. Clones are the same plant as the mother -their age is counted from the original time of first sprout.

Sorry I phrased it wrong although both answers apply lol.

This situation is the mother that I cut 6 clones from at different times. 3 at one time and 3 two months later.

The three cut two months later seem to be ready way early than then first three.

And I meant age of the mother since that's the age of the clones. If the mother and thus clones are say 1-3 months older than an earlier batch could they have different harvest times?

I'm not sure if I just clarified or not... Lol

I think there would normally only be a real difference if the first batch of clones was cut from a plant that wasn't fully mature and ready to flower. Other than that I would chalk it up to different environmental conditions.
But- I'm just basing that on having grown for quite a few years. I don't have any particular botanical facts to back it up, though common sense would seem to say that -since they're the exact same plant genetically, any differences between them would be caused by environmental stuff.

I would tend agree with the ol slippery Weasel on this on.

It just the age of the mother plant which sounds new to me to the point of maturity of when the clones where taken.

The first batch well perhaps the mother had not formed pre flowers at first when the clones where taken hence these took a little longer to harvest.

The second batch the mother had suitable time to mature with pre flowers showing those clones would finish quicker in theory.

That sound get ya thinking :Namaste:

And if your environment is all over the place like mine that could factor in, as my temps and RH are all over the place (was worse when my boxes in shed, but even inside the house the RH is all over the place depending on RH outside, my temps more in a 5 degree F swing inside at least which is better than in the shed).

Back
Top Bottom