420 Magazine Background

Can fellons get medical?


Active Member
Im wondering if there are any fellons that have medical cards and given the right to grow your own medicine and be a CareGiver?


Member of the Month: July 2015
What state?


Member of the Month: July 2015
I wouldn't see why not. If you/they served their time then it's time to move on. But, I'm sure im wrong bc that makes sense.


Plant of the Month: Sept 2015 - Nug of the Month: Jan 2016, May 2018
The state im in doesn't allow felons or anyone with drug offense to work in a dispensary, for a provider or grow their own. They can get medical card though and obtain from a dispensary. The state also gives opportunity to get a record expunged one time n then they can be a provider or work in dispensary as long as they are not on probation or parole.


There are some qualifying conditions prevalently displayed and easy to find; however, the disqualifying conditions in a quick look, I admit, I found nothing which is good I presume with respect to your question.

And it is a yes to all of your questions in my neck of the woods. July have your forms ready.


Well-Known Member
In many cases a felon can get their recommendation. With that said, that medical paperwork won’t mean a thing in court for someone on parole or probation with specific requirements not to use illegal drugs. In CA I have been in court and watched several cases of folks attempting and failing to use their recommendations to override the conditions of their probation/parole.
Top Bottom