Can hermaphrodites pollenate my veg plants??

shemalehelp

i have now learned days away from harvesting that i have hermaphrodite in my flower room;
big buds with a bunch of seed pods (i cant believe i didn't notice all these seeds earlier).
Not seeing the signs when it happened i believe since i never experienced this before.

It is the first time I am flowering this breed. I obtained it as a mother plant and made clones from it.
The person i received it from says it never happened to him. After reading some posts of people with
the same issue, it seems that it happened by some sort of stress. I did have a stint of over 90degree
temps and very high humidity in the 5th week of flowering and since fixed the challenge.

i have to decide what i am going to do ( hopefully with advise from you experienced growers)

How the rooms are set up:: A door leads into walk into a grow room and from there i have a door into the flower room.
Everyday when the flower room door opens (flower room lights are on of course) Air transfers from room to room
hence pollen is almost definitely in my veg room. The plants that are vegging are ready to go into the flower cycle.

I do NOT want to grow another room full of hermaphrodite.

Questions;;

Is there any chance of these vegging plants not
turning into hermaphrodite?

Do they /can they/ will they be pollinated and
turn into hermaphrodite in the veg cycle?

In the veg cycle, Is there a way to tell if ladies have been
pollinated and will seed when they flower?

Also

I transferred the mom and little vegging ladies to a totally different location from
the grow room i mentioned above 3 weeks ago (miles away). I'm not sure when my flower room turned
to hermaphrodite so i guess there is a chance those were pollinated before i moved them out?

Advise is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom