Can I bring outdoor plant inside for 72hrs with no light?

Slavenhauser

I have an outdoor plant that is about 5-10 days away from harvest. I am going out of town and need to bring it in for 3 days. I don't have any lighting but will set it next to window and it will get indirect light, also will set up a fan. Will it be ok? I realize it's not ideal and that it won't be benefiting/progressing much these 3 days, but want to make sure it won't be detrimental or something. Thanks

Going from direct sunlight to indirect light from a window for a few days isn't ideal, of course, but it won't do the plant in. Try to optimize everything else, of course. And if you have some LED light bulbs or CFLs in desk lamps or conventional fluorescents around that you could put on it with a timer, your plant would probably like that. (Put them up real close.)

Thanks for the reply and info. Already left .. wasn't able to set up a timer or lights or anything but hopefully she'll stay strong.. she's a tough old girl. Will update when I get back to let you know how it went incase anyone is reading this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom