Can I clean a CCell cart with ISO, clean it out and re use it?

musicmandan8

420 Member
Hi there, I wanted to ask this question for awhile but haven't been able to find a good answer anywhere so I figure you guys might be able to help. I make my own oil from breaking down wax or shatter with terps but eventually they get dark and or clogged. I ran some iso alcohol through one today and it looks pretty clean and the intake holes are pure white again, can I refill it again after its been used a couple times so I dont have to buy more, im swamped for cash and this is my only way I can afford to medicate because where I live they want $80 for a 1g cart. thanks for your time guys I really appreciate your help!!

I think it depends on which one you have. The disposables don't seem to be rechargeable, so attempting to refill these is probably not a good idea. The TH2 or M6T can probably be cleaned and re-filled. It looks like they have a cotton or other fabric wick/prefilter covering the ceramic heater. Is this a separately replaceable item? If so, I'd replace that every few refills.

I use the Vaporesso Ccell coils with my Aspire tanks. I'm guessing that these are made by the same manufacturer, and use similar technology. The CCELL cartridges seem to be a coil+tank solution.

Back
Top Bottom