Can I Clone From A Flowering Plant?

Hello,newbie here,I have a jtr that has been in 12/12 for little over 4 weeks,she looks beautiful,during veg I topped it and then pinched a couple branches and man did she ever take off,I would like to take a couple clones off of her to keep the genetics,any thoughts on if I can do this,thanks...

If your the teacher I would like to be your student,I'm a newbie at this,I have a hindu kush that's budding really well I took 6 clones off her in veg,I only have one grow tent and all my plants including my clones are in the 12/12 light cycle,oh I also have a jtr,all in all my plants are doing great in the flowering stage.should I change anything or just leave em?

I accidentally killed some clones of a plant one time do I decided to try and clone at 6 weeks. It took quite a while but they rooted and revegitated. Probably about a month. But on my bigger plants I revegitated after I harvest them sometimes to and I've never had it not work out for me with enough patients.

Hello Ufcfan66. I'm here to help.

But first I would like to collect a little more information on your set up, so that I can get a better idea in my head, of what your dealin' with.

First of all, how many weeks older then her clone-kids is 'Mama H. Kush'? Secondly, how old (in weeks), from the day she was born, is 'Mama H. Kush? Third, what kind of lights are you using?

Get back to me and I will be glad to help you, Ufcfan66.

Regards, TeachHisChild.

Hello Ufcfan66. I'm here to help.

But first I would like to collect a little more information on your set up, so that I can get a better idea in my head, of what your dealin' with.

First of all, how many weeks older then her clone-kids is 'Mama H. Kush'? Secondly, how old (in weeks), from the day she was born, is 'Mama H. Kush? Third, what kind of lights are you using?

Get back to me and I will be glad to help you, Ufcfan66.

Regards, TeachHisChild.
Did you check date of thread

If your the teacher I would like to be your student,I'm a newbie at this,I have a hindu kush that's budding really well I took 6 clones off her in veg,I only have one grow tent and all my plants including my clones are in the 12/12 light cycle,oh I also have a jtr,all in all my plants are doing great in the flowering stage.should I change anything or just leave em?
How are you in a veg state at 12/12? That light cycle will even make small clones want to flower

i dont think you can, 4 weeks is a long time into flower, it will only shock it if you clone it and bring it back into veg.
Sure can I cloned 5th week of flower all 5 clones came out fine. Bigger yelled higher potency and they get bushy ass hell. I find that misting them twice a day with them covered up with Saran wrap to keep moisture in works well with 18/6 light. Safe growing.

Back
Top Bottom