Can I clone her a few weeks in flower? Got a few pics.

1ndica

Sadly I tried cloning her in the past, but they didn't work out. Now she's all I got. I can tell she's quite healthy but I'm worried if it's even worth a try. I want to attempt to clone a few branches in efforts to keep it going. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

It's God Bud that I'd like to keep alive. It's under a 150 cfl unfortunately, only because it's too big for my tent. So I had to move her to the closet. I intended to make her my mother and maybe reveg after harvest. But I wanted to try and get a few clones out of her now if possible.
Ocean Forest soil mixed with some Mycorrhizae, in a 4 gallon root pouch.
I've been feeding it distilled water with Fox Farm nutes every other watering, ph'd at 6.4. No deficiencies to worry about.
Ventilation is great, stays pretty cool.

the bud should be picked off, expect strange leafs for awhile. but it should bushy by than you can cut back the weird stuff when its big.

I don't want to revert whole pant to veg until later. I'd like to cut clones from how it is now. I need tips on how to ensure success of the cuttings with the little flowers. Thanks for the reply.

fresh ocean forest is great. I have a cloner now but my tried and true is a large soda cup(they are great for "long" fast roots) holes on bottom and sides, wet organic soil fully packed. just take the cutting dip it in clone gel/powder/liquid than dip in myco. make a hole big enough for the cutting a wood skewer is good for this pop it in. you can than feed a small amount of big bloom, or kelp fert. to activate the microbe life. Place a baggie with two holes over the cup the zipper part over the cup rim tight fit. than water when dry. your light sounds perfect less wattage will also work for clones.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom