420 Magazine Background

Can I cut fan leaves?

cloudd

Most people say dont mess with the fans but i want them gone too. Do you guys think I can trim the annoying fans that shoot out ffrom under the buds. The all cover each other. I dont know how any light gets thru to the inner buds. I hate these lil tings $#!&....

cloudd

Re: what is wrong with my plant

Hey guys my plants need a lil help too. The heat is making em wilt but can I. Trim
some of these annoyin fans coming from the large buds?? Thanks

cloudd

Re: Newbie Questions - Why do my leaves look like this?

Hey guys I need your help t[/ what do you thin[FONT=[/FONT]k, can i trim these buds up or should I wait until 24 hours before Ii harvest. Thanks1!!

cloudd

fan leave attack

:idea: help !!!!

My plants have been doin ok except for some high heat. Rite now they have had a weird thing going on on the tips of the leaves. It Looks like a nut def but what I want to know is, can some of these annoying fan leaves coming out the big buds get trimmed??
Uggghh!!! Help me please!!!

cloudd

Re: I missed.. the center!

Your good dude, Its a tuff lil plant... Good Luck.... Tell me Whaa ya think of mine If ya get a chance.

TheNuttyProfessor

ive read too much nitrogen can do this , im new to the game but with the claw shape its possible , maybe one of the better growing can correct me , the leaves look too dark also but this is only going from what ive read up , give her a flush out :thumb:

plus if shes in flower she shouldnt be getting a big lot of the ( N)

cloudd

Thanks, I really want to defoliate her but my question is will that make her stretch instead of flower??
I would love to clean her up but she is almost done. I think the heat makes em foxtail. Its supposed to be 90 the next couple dayz.so i might move em but some people say thay can take it sooo...

cloudd

Re: Need advice on my babies

Do you know If taking the fan leaves will stress the plant .... The heat is gonna be like 90 tommorrow. I hope there ok...
Thanks Lab ...

Top Bottom