Can I cut fan leaves?

cloudd

Most people say dont mess with the fans but i want them gone too. Do you guys think I can trim the annoying fans that shoot out ffrom under the buds. The all cover each other. I dont know how any light gets thru to the inner buds. I hate these lil tings $#!&....
IMAG053113.jpg
IMAG052513.jpg
IMAG053515.jpg

Re: what is wrong with my plant

Hey guys my plants need a lil help too. The heat is making em wilt but can I. Trim
IMAG052815.jpg
IMAG05699.jpg
some of these annoyin fans coming from the large buds?? Thanks

Re: Newbie Questions - Why do my leaves look like this?

Hey guys I need your help t[/ what do you thin[FONT=[/FONT]k, can i trim these buds up or should I wait until 24 hours before Ii harvest. Thanks1!!
IMAG053515.jpg
IMAG054815.jpg

fan leave attack

:idea: help !!!!

My plants have been doin ok except for some high heat. Rite now they have had a weird thing going on on the tips of the leaves. It Looks like a nut def but what I want to know is, can some of these annoying fan leaves coming out the big buds get trimmed??
Uggghh!!! Help me please!!!
IMAG052513.jpg
IMAG05699.jpg
IMAG052815.jpg
IMAG053515.jpg
IMAG053113.jpg

Re: I missed.. the center!

Your good dude, Its a tuff lil plant... Good Luck.... Tell me Whaa ya think of mine If ya get a chance.
IMAG05299.jpg
IMAG053515.jpg

ive read too much nitrogen can do this , im new to the game but with the claw shape its possible , maybe one of the better growing can correct me , the leaves look too dark also but this is only going from what ive read up , give her a flush out :thumb:

plus if shes in flower she shouldnt be getting a big lot of the ( N)

Thanks, I really want to defoliate her but my question is will that make her stretch instead of flower??
I would love to clean her up but she is almost done. I think the heat makes em foxtail. Its supposed to be 90 the next couple dayz.so i might move em but some people say thay can take it sooo...

Re: Need advice on my babies

Do you know If taking the fan leaves will stress the plant .... The heat is gonna be like 90 tommorrow. I hope there ok...
Thanks Lab ...

This is why it is good to read about the basic of how plants grow. Buds don't need light. The leaves do. The leaves are what absorb the light and feed the plant energy.

Think of the leaves like solar panels.

Back
Top Bottom