Can i do a flush at 6weeks

fasts102376

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: i have a plant was doing fine intill now.. she's going on 6weeks the problem is it starting to get a little rust spots on the older leafs. i just want to make sure it's allright to do a flush this late in flowering..

here's the setup
i'm in ff ocean with big grow,tiger bloom, big bloom,sesame,beastie bloomz
and cha ching..i go by the foxs farm chart. each week i give it full str then in the middle of the week i give it the same but half strenght.. do u think thats to much nutes? i'm useing tap water that sits for 3days b4 i use it and i ph it 6.1 is that to low? over all she looks great.. i'll try to get some pics for u tonite:cheesygrinsmiley: thanks..

i forgot to ask, if i can do a flush do i feed it nutes after i give it a flush or just wait intill it drys then feed? thanks

it probably wont hurt to flush it out now. i had a plant that did that too and they told me to flush, but maybe you should wait until someone from grow team reads this. are you using soil or hydro?

Flushing can help but if it is rust mould then cut off the damage and lysol the room(remove the plants first). If is the same thing that I am thinking of then it will spead to any other leaf it touches.
My 2 cents,

Jonny

A good flush now wouldn't hurt. Maybe even two. then start off with 1/2 strength for a week and see how she responds. You're only a couple three weeks away from finish (assuming you're doing and Indica run) and you should start final flushing soon anyway. make sure to keep the relative humidity level down below 50% to keep the rust and mold off her in the final days.

thanks again guys:cheesygrinsmiley: she's going on 7week now... i'll give her a good flushing.. i'm growing a indica strain so she should be ready at 8 or 9 weeks..

what will happen if i give her a flushing at 7 weeks and say she's take's 9 or 10 weeks to mature am i going to lose alot of it yield? thanks:hmmmm:

hello all... i'm going on 7weeks of flowering and i'm growing arizona indica strain in soil.. since i allready did the flush today can i feed them half str. nutes intil it's finished or will it give me a bad taste? thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

Do not feed them any nutes. Just water for the last few weeks. If you can use a flush product then you can lower the amount of time it takes to flush the chemicals from the plant.

Jonny

Back
Top Bottom