can I do this?

IrishGrower

got this form a friend an im litlery bout to start a new grow so was woundering can i still re veg the end of this plant even tho theirs already small bus ??
11225624_846812435353938_676207588_n.jpg

It looks like it has more than enough foliage. I believe you'd need to get it under 24 hour light until it reverts to veg and go from there.

would 18 on 6 off not be enough my mam is freaking over the bills lol was hard enough to get her to let me start agin soon as mine are done :thumb:

The plants I have revegged were harvested, and I left about the bottom third of the plant intact. So, almost all the buds were removed since there wasn't much on the lower third to begin with. In your case- you could just put the entire plant back into 18/6 lighting. Or you could trim it down if you want to- either way I'm sure it will do ok. Definitely no need to trim the leaves, (or buds either unless you have some use for those small buds)

The plants I have revegged were harvested, and I left about the bottom third of the plant intact. So, almost all the buds were removed since there wasn't much on the lower third to begin with. In your case- you could just put the entire plant back into 18/6 lighting. Or you could trim it down if you want to- either way I'm sure it will do ok. Definitely no need to trim the leaves, (or buds either unless you have some use for those small buds)

thanks for your help mate, and no i do not have any need for them small buds so jut gonna reveg the whole plant
:volcano-smiley:

I suppose the only reason to cut it back would be to reduce the height because it's going to be getting tall by the time it's revegging. But it can be bent and trained down too probably. With one of my reveg sativas, I've taken clones from the revegged plant.
I don't have room in the flowering room for her atm and am worried she's going to get too huge, in which case I may axe her and flower a smaller clone sometime.

yeah see thats my problem also as i dont have the room for a sepreat veg/flower room im just growing in my bedroom closet, id have rooms full only im still living at home lol

Well then maybe just chop it down to 1/3 height or something. There is plenty of growth on the lower branches that will sustain her during reveg. I see it's been chopped before. Check out Pigeon's reveg as an example, if you haven't already. Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog
I remove the plant and cut the rootball down by 2/3 as well and repot in fresh soil. But some people don't do this. I just figure the promix I'm using has gotten worn out and compacted by the time I have grown and harvested the plant.

Back
Top Bottom