Can I FIM Again?

Swainer

I FIMMED last week (first time-think it worked ok) anyhow i want to know can i do it again this soon after? Plants are from clones....10 days under 24 hr LED (144x3).....approximately 10"-12" tall...6 Liter pails soil with basic miracle grow nutes...thinking on SCROG (first time also) so i want to move quickly to get my netting in place. Also CAN/SHOULD I Defoliate as well. Been silently researching all these forums for a while and i appreciate all and any help.

If the plant has recovered from the first fim and is making new growth, you can do it again. And you don't have to rush to get your screen in place, you can put it on when you flip to flower and the stretch will fill in a lot of the screen

Thanks peyton ive read alot of your posts and appreciate the response...lol I couldnt wait so i went and did it anyways (its kindve a cluster f#$% to look at). But i snipped what i believe to be the parts in question...plants dont seem to have grown alot since last FIM but has gotten bushier. What are your views on defoliation at this time ??

I usually do a pretty hard defol right before flower, and then on days 21 and 45 of flower. I usually take fan leaves that have a stem longer than 2 inches, or are blocking budsites

Back
Top Bottom