can i flower early and how?

quiyettoker

yo, i was wonderin how can i flower early because the plants are growin over 5 feet tall. first i need to top off but how can i make it bushy and ready to flower soon( its growin rapidly)im using 10-50-10 will this help me flower more quicker or what should i use instead??

Re: can i flower early and how???

is this indoors or outdoors? I couldn't imagin plants that big already out doors, but I guess you could have raised them inside. If they are indoors you can just turn the lights to a 12/12 hour schedule, If they are out doors you are just going to have to let them flower whenever then I suppose. You already suggested topping off so.. Are they stretching, getting enough light? Put up some pictures for us!

they are outdoors i will post some pics very soon, but how can i flower them sooner, they are really tall since i gave them some 10-50-10, 6 plants,bag seeds one plant growning for two weeks( not that big yet nl x big bud) and another bagseed plant

The only way they will flower earlier outdoors is if you can limit light to 12/12 which is hard considering your plants are 5' tall and you are in the middle of the long summer days. Topping will not prompt flowering, it will only slow vertical growth and cause bushing. Why not tie it down instead? That would be my advice.

Yeah tying them down is definatly good advice. . . and outdoors, your not going to get them to flower, unles you plan on diligently bringing them in for 12 hours of complete darkness, at the same time everyday. . .

Bagz :peace:

Back
Top Bottom