Can I Get a Dime-Bag?

sLiCe

What's on everyone? Often times in tv, or movies, or even on the street we hear people talk about a dime bag. I was just thinkin, and I bet alot of people use the term "Dime Bag" differently. I had a friend tell me that where he lives, a dime bag is concidered to be of a certain weight. Where I live, a dime bag is any amount of weed that you pay 10$ for. What about where your from?

Dime bag is 10 dollars worth...

Everybody is different in their selling techniques. Some may hook it up to get more customers, thus making more profit. THis only works if you have a shit load of herbs. Some may hook it up weak sauce for mucho money, not cool dude, not cool. But a dime bag around here is half a gram or $10.

No such thing over here, but then again 10 Norwegian Kroner would give you like 0.1 gram...

(10NOK=1.7USD)

yea dime bags are ten bucks worth now a days and is basically nothing, BUT back in the day (like in the 60's) i think it acctually used to be sold in dime's worth (10 cents)

Hawker said:
its 10$ worth to me. but, if you have seen harold and kumar, you might have noticed that that andy kid (the hippy from princeton) tried to charge kumar 80$ for one.....its always been 10 dollars to me, but the amount of bud varies.

Yeah, that part confused the fuck out of me. And then Kumar said "That bag's worth $40 tops."

Until I came to this site I'd never even heard of the term. It's $15 a g. But most anyone I know never buys less than a quarter at a time -- or they grow their own.

Back
Top Bottom