Can I grow an autoflower with photoperiod?

AgedMaster

Can i grow autoflower with photoperiod as i ordered 4 king tut seeds and got a free orange bud auto seed. I can give 18 hours of light for the weeks i veg my photoperiod then switch to 12/12 would the yield be descent and the smoke

Can i grow autoflower with photoperiod as i ordered 4 king tut seeds and got a free orange bud auto seed. I can give 18 hours of light for the weeks i veg my photoperiod then switch to 12/12 would the yield be descent and the smoke
You can. The yield might not be as much but it can be done. A few people around here throw an auto or two in with their photos. My last 2 autos I finished the last 2 or 3 weeks on 12/12. Nothing wrong with the smoke.

You can. The yield might not be as much but it can be done. A few people around here throw an auto or two in with their photos. My last 2 autos I finished the last 2 or 3 weeks on 12/12. Nothing wrong with the smoke.
cheers bud i might as well give it a go i will run out of smoke before photoperiod are down as i had to take last ones down early i only got 9 oz from 3 i think u saw my other post i will be moving my tent so i have no worries

Back
Top Bottom