Can I Harvest With White Pistils?

So I have these 2 Purple Skunk Mass girls (mother and clone) that are at day 63 since the flip to 12/12. The white pistil production has decreased by about 80 percent. But there are still a few that haven't turned orange yet. The trichomes on the calyxes are at maybe 10% amber. What do you think? I'd really like to harvest this weekend, even if it's still a bit too early, than have to wait until next weekend and have it be a bit too late.

Bud photo and close up:

1661018919744.png
oAk47z3.jpg

Very nice!..... I have always been told the more white the more cerebral, cause of more thc present and low cbd ...and the more amber the more sedative the effects meaning more cbd and cbn in the bud. So I guess what I'm trying to say is do you want a more cerebral or sedative effects. By the looks of them I'd cut them down they are good to go!
thumbsup.gif
Best of luck in the harvest... Cheers

Hey Chef!

Haven't seen you for a while. Plant looks good. I agree with what the others have said - ignore the pistils and harvest when the trichs are where you want them. You probably know this, but don't judge by the trichs on sugar leaves, just the ones on the buds themselves. Happy Harvest!

Back
Top Bottom