Can I increase lighting time cycle

joelafrite

Hello guys,

This is my first post here (not including my prez), I searched a bit but didn't find an answer.

I wonder if it's all right to increase the lighting cycle after a 12/12 cycle during 1 week. I had to trigger flowering with a 12/12 diet, and now I wanted to go back to a 18/6 cycle to no hurt too much the yield/

What do you think ? Will this stress too much my autoflowers (7 weeks old) ?

Re: Can I increase lighting time cycle...

auto flowers dont need 12/12,most grow them at 20/4 or 18/6

thats the great thing about autos,they are not photo period,the light cycle is irrelevant.

if in the future you do grow a photo period plant,you can still put them back into veg,they will slow down and take a few weeks,but they will revert back to a vegging girl

welcome to the site:Namaste:

Hi c526,

Thanks for the reply,

My english is not perfect, so if I understood right, you're saying that reverting the light cycle to a 18/6 after one week of 12/12 will not hurt the plants ? They are flowering now.

:)

auto flowers dont need 12/12,most grow them at 20/4 or 18/6

thats the great thing about autos,they are not photo period,the light cycle is irrelevant.

if in the future you do grow a photo period plant,you can still put them back into veg,they will slow down and take a few weeks,but they will revert back to a vegging girl

welcome to the site:Namaste:

that is correct,as long as they are Autos,they will flower under any photo period,and once they start to bud,autos cant go back to veg

there life is short and to the point

Back
Top Bottom