Can I save seeds

TheKONK

I’m a very new.. I just ordered my super Trinity grow cabinet and these seeds
I should be gets my super cabinet right before or right after thanksgiving!!

I ordered all theses seeds so I would have to order for a little bit.. I’m going to start off with do si Dos and Strawberry banana seeing that they have the same flowering time.. I have 1 question tho!! After you open the package and there’s 5 seeds there can you use 2/3 out of first and save the other seeds? I will be putting all my seeds in a mason jar with a towel around the jar and keeping it in my basement.. any and all feed back would be great.. just remember I very new to this..

1.) CKS-F2020-G - Do-si-Dos Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

2.) CKS-F2910-G - Monkey OG Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

3.) CKS-F3650-G - Star Killer Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

4.) CKS-F2160-P - Gelato Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

5.) CKS-F3680-G - Strawberry Banana Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

6.) CKS-F1530-G - Bruce Banner 2.0 Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

7.) CKS-F4130-G - Zkittlez Feminized Marijuana Seeds - (5 Seeds)

8.) CKS-F1590-G - Cafe Racer Feminized Marijuana Seeds - 10 Seeds

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TheKONK

The answer your question about storage.
Most grower store their seeds in the refrigerator.
Cold storage works best for storing seeds for a short time or for a long time.

When your ready start a grow journal; so we can follow along with you.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I have 1 question tho!! After you open the package and there’s 5 seeds there can you use 2/3 out of first and save the other seeds? I will be putting all my seeds in a mason jar with a towel around the jar and keeping it in my basement.. any and all feed back would be great.. just remember I very new to this..
Welcome to the group. Look around and enjoy the information that is available here. One thing I do is start off by finding the link to "New Posts" and clicking on it. This brings up all the threads with one of more new messages since the previous time I clicked on the "New Posts".

It just so happens that Tuesday a thread was started that is pretty much the same question you brought up. Click on the link to that thread below:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/seeds.508106/post-5429599

Enjoy your day.

trinity grow closet,, huh,, neat,, first time i have seen one of these online,, there is a local company makes similar,,

i will be interested to see what you get when it comes,,

karma sent friend

Thank you ALL!!! I can’t wait to start growing.. I got my seeds from Crop King.. I will learn to keek a Journal so I can show my progress.. I’ll do short videos.. do-si-dos and strawberry banana will be done first.. I’m think of doing 2 clones of each and have a mother plant of each.. I have my That I can do it right.. I’ll say it now.. “I’m sorry” because I might be asking stupid questions so please bear with me until I can get a good understanding of the system and how to grow better.. thanks for the warm welcome ALL..

Thank you ALL!!! I can’t wait to start growing.. I got my seeds from Crop King.. I will learn to keek a Journal so I can show my progress.. I’ll do short videos.. do-si-dos and strawberry banana will be done first.. I’m think of doing 2 clones of each and have a mother plant of each.. I have my That I can do it right.. I’ll say it now.. “I’m sorry” because I might be asking stupid questions so please bear with me until I can get a good understanding of the system and how to grow better.. thanks for the warm welcome ALL..
All questions are good questions!

trinity grow closet,, huh,, neat,, first time i have seen one of these online,, there is a local company makes similar,,

i will be interested to see what you get when it comes,,

karma sent friend
So just a update I had a lot of fails being new to growing in hydro.. so from November to 1st of January I killed about 300.00 in seeds.. each time learning and figuring it out.. so right now I have Bruce banner 2.0 in a bloom cabinet and I have do si dos ( started 5 days ago) zkittlez, monkey OG and Gelato all in a veg cabinet.. I have also started 2 Black gorilla, 2 zkittlez and 2 birthday cake under T5 lights to get them ready for outside toward the end of may.. tell me what you think.. are the Nods to close? Here are some of my seeds I have..

28933ED8-34A8-4E1D-B244-8E3ACD4A0E1E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom