Can I smoke weed that's already been vaped?

whatayawant

And get stoned? I'm out of bud and I'm down to rolling roaches but I only have enough roaches for maybe 3 joints,if I'm lucky.I've been saving my previously vaped bud because I heard it can be used to make cannabutter but I'd like to get stoned right now.
I have a blackberry plant that's almost ready to harvest,I just want to flush it a few more times before I cut it down but I won't be able to smoke it until the end of the month.

I'd like to think you could still get high it would just take more I say roll a fatty and see how you feel then youll know if you need more or less haha. Ive never vaped but I'd think it's kind of like smoking resin just has less THC.

Sent from my C6740N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I rolled one up tonight,surprisingly after smoking the whole joint I got a good buzz going.If I rolled another I'd be close to baked.It's nice I have something to fall back on while I'm waiting for my plant.I tasted nothing really,not even a pine taste.The smoke smells about the same as a cigarette.But I'll know better on how it smells after I go out for a smoke and come back in.I smoked inside just to be on the safe side.

You can certainly smoke vaped weed. I tend to vape my weed to about 7-10 deep hits until i stop getting vapor. I try to keep my temps medium-hot. The vaped weed definitely has gotten me ripped. May not be the same as fresh bud, but i personally think it feels better than resin.

I eat my vaped weed and get a little buzz from it. The taste reminds me of burnt marshmallows kind of or maybe a little like burnt popcorn. :yummy:

And get stoned? I'm out of bud and I'm down to rolling roaches but I only have enough roaches for maybe 3 joints,if I'm lucky.I've been saving my previously vaped bud because I heard it can be used to make cannabutter but I'd like to get stoned right now.
I have a blackberry plant that's almost ready to harvest,I just want to flush it a few more times before I cut it down but I won't be able to smoke it until the end of the month.

I've been smoking the vaped bud for 2 weeks now and I'll be REALLY glad when it's harvest time.I get a bit of a stone out of it but it just doesn't compare to smoking bud.I used to complain about the pine taste I always got from bud but now I kinda miss it.
HashOnlyGirl....how do you go about eating vaped bud? I assume you must decarb it first then mix it up in an edible.

Nope! I just eat it after I clean it out of the bowl. No decarbing or mixing required. SweetSue told me that's what she does and I just copied her. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been smoking the vaped bud for 2 weeks now and I'll be REALLY glad when it's harvest time.I get a bit of a stone out of it but it just doesn't compare to smoking bud.I used to complain about the pine taste I always got from bud but now I kinda miss it.
HashOnlyGirl....how do you go about eating vaped bud? I assume you must decarb it first then mix it up in an edible.

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is resin? When I think of resin I think of the black tar on a joint just before you finish it.

You can certainly smoke vaped weed. I tend to vape my weed to about 7-10 deep hits until i stop getting vapor. I try to keep my temps medium-hot. The vaped weed definitely has gotten me ripped. May not be the same as fresh bud, but i personally think it feels better than resin.

resin is the black film that collects on the inside of a pipe during smoking, that can also be smoked; but some don't like the taste. the high can be intense, but only lasts about an hour.

Over this side of the pond we call squidgy black or solid hash resin. As for the eating pre vaped weed you have already decarboxylated it whilst vaping. I've been saving mine for my first attempt at making an e-liquid with it :thumb:

I tried smoking my vaped weed in the bong,that's the best way I've found to smoke it.One bowl and I'm feeling relaxed but I never really get wasted on two or 3 bowls,I just stay on a level stone.

Back
Top Bottom