Can I stop vertical growth on auto?

Kingblizz

My EasyBud auto is doing great better then i thought. I dont have a recent pic but this one is week old . Plant is def few inches bigger. Already in flower 1 1/2 weeks. Getting tall! Can i stop it from growing taller? Thanks

You can use LST or Supercropping to control the height, even out the canopy, and open up more bud sights to better light!

:Namaste:

K
Imma research supper cropping later and i tried bending down but didnt want to break. I will take pics later and show u. There are alot of bud sites

Yea i wanna prune and bend the biggest once i find time

You don't want to prune a flowering plant, if you can avoid it. Use LST or supercropping.

For LST, just bend (without breaking!) and tie the branches down. Every couple of days, you can tighten the ties to bend it a little more (again, without breaking!). This is why it's called "Low Stress TRAINING". You may not get the branches where you want them the first time, but you can TRAIN them to get where you want them.

Stick with @Mr. Krip 's advice and you won't go wrong. I learn more everyday when I catch one of his posts.

Thank you, Brother! I appreciate the good words!:thanks:

If it helps, I dug up a pic of an unruly Blue Diesel I grew last year that was outgrowing my tent. If you look close at this pic, you'll see some binder clips on the sides of the res bucket with green wire trying to pull down the branches. Some branches are tied to lower branches:

full

When you do this, it opens up more light to the bud sites, and, although I started having to tie the branches down because I was running out of headroom in a 5' tent, within a few weeks, the buds got so heavy, they naturally pulled the branches down and I ended up having to tie the branches up to keep them from breaking!

Here's a couple of pics of the same plant towards the end of the grow with the branches needing to be supported and taking up a whole 2'x4' tent! (I was also "weaving" the branches for space:
full

full

Back
Top Bottom