Can I talk to you for a moment about Shiva?

Mercury Trismagistus

The oldest Religion that we know of is Hinduism. It would seem to be many thousands of years old... if not much older. And the chief Hindu god is Shiva. Integral to the worship of Shiva is Bhang...a Cannabis Milkshake. This is drunk by the populace at large during festivals... such as Holi... that are dedicated to Shiva throughout the year. The Shivites...and the Sadhus....who are the followers of Shiva...are given special permission by the Indian Government to use Cannabis. So there is really a lot more precedent for the use of Cannabis as a religious sacrament than there is for any western version. It is clearly unconstitutional not to let the followers of Shiva use Cannabis when the Native American Church can use Peyote, or the Santo Daime can use Ayahuasca. Hopefully this is beginning to change, and Cannabis can once again be properly used and recognized as an aid to meditation...mystical experiences...and true connection to the source.

shivaratri-digital-art.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Namaste Mercury Trismagistus

can you say what else they put into bhang? just curious...

I know a story of him idk if it's true. One day Parvati came to Shiva. She was sad because her husband was meditating for thousands of years, being with other woman and in extacsis rather than being with her. So he recieved a cannabis plant from her, making him stay with her. He liked it so much that he decided to pass it on to human beings in advance. But the plant he was taking care of was another one... I don't remember, can you help me out? There's hash and mj in bhang (at a ratio of about 1:700) and spices like the in chai sirup and they use concetrated milk to cook (and decarb) it in there.

Another story of their son Ganesh many people know. He fought with another elephant and lost one of his horns in the fight. That's why he is always shown with just one horn.

And of Indra I don't know much. He is a small guy that uses to sit around somewhere (?)

Those are the three I know and I'm open for hearing some more stories about those gods.

C U

Back
Top Bottom