Can i use Big Bud and Nirvana together?

sanjose

help is this OK
i have been using all these in conjunction is this ok i am in week 4 of flowering
using sunshine mix 4 in grow bags
big bud
bud candy
b52
nirvana
sensi a&b flower
cal mag

is this ok to mix all togehter or is it too much????/:thanks:

Re: can i use big bud and nirvana together ?

seriously more then 200 views and not one person knows if its ok to use all theses nutes together IVE ALWAYS FOUND THIS WEBSITE TO BE HELPFUL BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT TODAY

It could take 420 people or more to view it before the person who knows, reads it.

Did you try the search yet?
420 Magazine - Search Forums

Patience and persistence brother.
:Namaste:

Yes. But you might have to go half strength or 3/4 strength on some to keep your PPMs lower than 1300. In theory however, yes all those nutes go together. I'd say use the Cal-Mag at 1/2 strength and maybe the sensi A&B at 3/4. Everything else full strength depending on PPMs. What are your PPMs and what strain(s) are you running?

according to the AN nutrient calculator website, using the "connoisseur professional level grower" schedule you can use Nirvana and Big Bud. In a 20 gal mix you would use 152 ml of both. However, keep in mind Big bud is used in weeks 2-6 and nirvana is used in weeks 3-8 on a 9 week schedule.

Edit: after noticing you are using Sensi A & B, the same applies. So dont worry about Connoisseur

Back
Top Bottom