Can Rabbits Eat Fan Leaves?

What about thiso_O went grocery shopping got strawberries and this thing was in there. Mebbe a bit too much P and K during flowering:laugh:
20210219_182425.jpg
Looks like gmo. Looks good still. At the same time this happens organically also. They grow together. It's scary though it seems they're ready to kick your ass or something lol

deer like the new flower most, not good for your guerilla grow :(
Plant marigolds next to your cannabis plants. Deer keep on moving. Cannabis will repel the deer near me when they are flowering. When young no flowers early spring deer hungry eat everything.

Plant them in may throw them away. Plant them in June you have them just as soon... or some such thing. lol

We live where there's plenty of natural food for deer and the herd is a healthy number (thanks to the hunters) so once everything greened up in spring they pass up the cannabis in my patch. I let my grass get higher in spring so they have something to eat on besides our gardens.

Well to be honest I also consume fan leaves. My Santa Marta leaves had an arugula taste:oops: and went well mixed with winter greens along with a creamy caesar dressing. Will try on a hamburger with my current grow. :yummy:
Nice ... ever try dandelion leaves? They REAL good for you and free. Pull the whole plant up by the roots eat the greens compost the root or make dandelion tea with it.

I think I saw some in the grocery store they were calling it "winter greens" or something and charging money for it.. very weird.

Nice ... ever try dandelion leaves? They REAL good for you and free. Pull the whole plant up by the roots eat the greens compost the root or make dandelion tea with it.

I think I saw some in the grocery store they were calling it "winter greens" or something and charging money for it.. very weird.
Granny used to make me pick em, She would clean them then make wilted greens with them. Took a paper sack full for a good mess.

Ya dandelion are a diuretic. The roots are as well but mostly leaves and the flower can be eaten as well but bitter. I have tried a tea, wasn't so bad. I can't work up the courage to eat the plants I guess this spring I will, there's a first time for everything.

And the flowers have a use. Back in our young adult hippie lives we would meet up on a spring Sunday and go for a drive. When we found the right spot we would spend a hour or so picking Dandelion flowers. Then my wife would make a couple of gallons of might fine Dandelion Wine.

I have seen those 'winter greens' that look like Dandelion leaves and some of them might really be.

Used to give my rabbits a leave or two. Also apple peels. And potato peels can be cooked in hot water for a minute or two and the rabbits loved those. Experiment with how long they have to be cooked and the rabbits will tell their owner when they have it right.

And the flowers have a use. Back in our young adult hippie lives we would meet up on a spring Sunday and go for a drive. When we found the right spot we would spend a hour or so picking Dandelion flowers. Then my wife would make a couple of gallons of might fine Dandelion Wine.

I have seen those 'winter greens' that look like Dandelion leaves and some of them might really be.

Used to give my rabbits a leave or two. Also apple peels. And potato peels can be cooked in hot water for a minute or two and the rabbits loved those. Experiment with how long they have to be cooked and the rabbits will tell their owner when they have it right.
That's what my dad and uncles still make, not many folks do anymore. Thank you for the story, I love them.

Lol rabbits will eat more than fan leaves ..... I lost 2 plants outdoors this year. Usually they just do my lower laf trimming for me but this year they were also working on the stalks/main stem peeled off outer layer of bark all around the trunks on 2 plants = dead.

I chased one with the lawn mower the other day, lol (not really, they're just too stupid to run where I've already cut). Thought about reaching in the kitchen and grabbing the little .22LR I keep by the back door, but I'd already eaten dinner, and it was too hot to run the stove. But it reminded me of an old phrase - don't begrudge a rabbit its meal... when it'll eventually be providing one for you ;) . . . .

Back
Top Bottom