can some one help me im stuck in a rut

LeTs_TaLk_BuD

im kinda new to this site and was wondering if any one could help me i got these "tomato"" plants and thes backon birds flyin around with that cop darr how do i mave my babys safe?????????

that's a good question. There is some info on growing outdoors in the very last thread on the very last page of this section of the forum. Also in a thread called "the joy of growing" close the the other on the last page.
Just a couple of sujestions on my part...Don't try to grow more than one or two plants in any one location, and try to put them in w/plants that get just as tall as your plants will. The biggest problem there will be finding plants that will stay green and alive as long as your plants will. If your plants are remote, visit them at times of the day when there aren't many other folks around. Sun up is a good time, and take a different rout to get to them each time you go. Cops look for trails that lead to knowwhere, and lush areas of green where everything else around is dry and dying. A great place to grow is on the south side of a fence that runs east to west. Just my 2 cents.
Vin

How about Lets_Talk_ENGLISH.

well i have a couple suggestions, tie your "tomato plants" over so they run across the ground, remember to leave some space so u dont get rot. also corn is a good plant to grow with marijuana, not only does it mix well, but the 2 plants compete against each other and get absolutely massive. pretty cool. and i grow absolutely no wher, i leave no maps or nothin i use a gps locator :D

Back
Top Bottom