Can some one please help me first time growing: does she look healthy is my light too close?

pick your pots up and lift them you will notice a difference in the weight when they are wet and when they are dry , if they feel light it is then time to water , if heavy let them dry out for another day or 2 .this is how you create a good wet dry cycle for your plants , dont go by days , measure by the weight of the pots , as every plant will drink more or less than the plant beside it .and every breed of plant is different .
Is my mineral bottled water at 7.5 ph to much for the plants if so how do I lower the ph in the water or should I buy a different one with less ph I’m going order a ph/ppm meter now

Is my mineral bottled water at 7.5 ph to much for the plants if so how do I lower the ph in the water or should I buy a different one with less ph I’m going order a ph/ppm meter now
Just bought these two how do I lower the ph or increase if need be

781967F5-1DE0-4F07-BCDD-ECA3A68443F9.png

Use ph up and ph down. You can get the solution in Amazon as well. I'm a big fan of Fox farms. You want a ph between 6.4 and 6.8. The soil is buffered as long as you keep it in this range your golden. Also if your using Fox farm nutrients start out at 50% what the chart states and work up from there. You can Google the feed chart for the nutrients. I don't start feeding them until about week 4.

Forgot to mention your plant looks great. Nice start but you have to get your ph down. 7.5 is to high.
Ok thank you I will buy some bottled spring water with a lower ph of 6.0 6.5 ???? Would this be ok and when I add my fox farms what ph should my water be then the same is there any way I could get the right ph with out using ph up ph down ?????

Why can't you just use tap water. There are organic ways to lower and raise your ph. No matter what water you use you will have to ph it. Every time you use nutrients it will change the ph of your water.

Why can't you just use tap water. There are organic ways to lower and raise your ph. No matter what water you use you will have to ph it. Every time you use nutrients it will change the ph of your water.
Killian, thanks for the reply . the water i am using at the moment is (bottled mineral water) 7.2 on my ph meter is this to high as she’s a auto and nutes already in the soil for the first 4 weeks The soil’s ph is 6.8

I use homebrewed kombucha to bring my PH down. I love it so far. I also have it brewing in my room where the tent draws air. It might add a tiny bit of Co2. Doesn't hurt. Also, thinking about using old scobies in the soil I recycle. Haven't gotten that far yet though.

Killian, thanks for the reply . the water i am using at the moment is (bottled mineral water) 7.2 on my ph meter is this to high as she’s a auto and nutes already in the soil for the first 4 weeks The soil’s ph is 6.8

7.2 is not crazy high. I personally would try to get it in the 6.4 range so the soil can use up all the available nutrients. Google nutrient uptake chart and you will see what I'm saying why proper ph is important.
Sweet mate thank you

Back
Top Bottom