Can somebody check my post and see if I should change to a bigger pot?

only put it into a bigger pot iffin ya want it to get bigger,, is small is your goal,, then good job,, cheers

yea it’s 5gal...the white stuff is frm the plant food spilling on it when am watering it

I usually wait till she requires more regular watering then if she starts to dry out every 24 hrs after feeding then i transplant it usually means roots are at max capabilities and are about to become root bound but every grower has there own little tricks picked up over time :Namaste:

Water her if she's dry by next day water her again if she drys out again by next day(that's 2 days now) then transplant asap just be careful transplanting from that type of grow pot I have had bad past experiences damaging roots whilst transplanting make sure soil is dry before transplanting remember rule of thumb less root damage = less transitioning time/more root damage = longer transitioning time hope that helps
Peace :bongrip:
PS nice lady you have there do you know what strain she is?

Ok thanks... she’s frm a feminized mix I got frm crop kings.. not sure wat Strain ‍♂️

ok While we at it... am abt to order biobizz starter pack..wat abt this girl? Wat adjustment need to be made?

Attachments

• 51613D5C-BD16-4256-AAF4-616BB09EAFC2.jpeg
    51613D5C-BD16-4256-AAF4-616BB09EAFC2.jpeg
    993.7 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom