Can someone help me with a question

@GrizzWald

They will have a totally of 4.5 months of veg. Month indoors to build them up, .5 months to adjust to outside. Then 3 months of veg outside.

I’m all about training: HST at the beginning and a LST for the rest with somemore toppings before flower. No more complete defoliations but will prune as I go, to get ride of undesired growth. So I’ll be tying a bit, supper cropping some and scrogging and I will have some trellis for support.

I call them mini trees right now but looking to get bushes with a ton of tops. Well see how they turn out.

Seed in ground, got three months veg at very most before flowering begun.. look close enough you'll see branches sawn off.. quarter to half plant taken off.. get late rain here, thin out is a must if harvest at all possible.. will be between 2-3 pound and pound plus of hash and edible material..

IMG_0816.JPG

In ground... tied down and spread out, transitioning the top of the plant wherever wanting more growth (tie top lower, making bottom node main etc).. so looks topped but not..
you'll get 5lb out of that plant how it is with 3 months veg still left but has to be in ground imho..

Yes 5 lbs is easily obtainable, plus I got my plant structure where I want them to be. I am running a series of different cut placements and adding a bunch of training together that you can see in my journal. I need the stretch to happen a bit faster but I’m hoping for about 7’-10’ in diameter bush and hopefully it stays around 7 foot before flowering. It’s going to be fun, all my clones will be has and I’m not going to worry about them much and focus on the big ones. I’m going in raised beds 400-600 gallon not to tall but wide pots. I want to control my girls and give them as much comfort in flowering as possible.

This obviously not your first..Yes all about width, only need few feet depth at most but width, roots will go out the circumference of the plant.. if can get something that big and have that much soil, of course can do in pots. I have and wouldn't, is what I should have said,lol..

You guys need to smoke a little and settle down. Im laughing my ass off so you guys should too. I feel guilt for being the first one to respond. But, I've been known to throw the match...... just be nice internet people ;)

not sure who talking to or meaning behind it but yeah,some wankers who got their one indoor grow behind their belt, trying to bring dude down with their own failures,needs to stop.. lmfao..

@MassMedMan

Lol, no I loved it when he was gagging. There’s a difference between shooting the shit and just constantly telling some they can’t do something, when their ignorant about what their talking about. I tried to stay professional as much as could but you can’t fix stupid.

It’s like the metaphor of swimming up the current to get stronger. Actions show it but talking just keeps the wind blowing so you can fly higher and by the way I was about to need more string. But feelings got hurt and insults came out then the wind stopped blowing. I’m glad you finally made it back down to see the calm water after the storm but let’s hope where not just in the eye of the storm.

Just don't give me any matches.....

I think you're on course for some potential monsters. A little unusual method but I think it may pay off if you can keep them happy til harvest time. I wouldn't even take a guess at possible weights at this point. One can grow a BIG plant in 3.5 months outdoors and you've got a nice jump on the root system and basic structure. Ignore the previous drama this place usually isn't like that, but good to be see you laughing about it. We are used to seeing noobs who have all sorts of weird stuff going on and big dreams and yours looks that way at first haha but a moment of reflection reveals more. I'll be checking out your journal when I get a chance. Good luck and good weather!

@Bud

I see where I might can improve already and already lm see better results from the initial different tropping I did and how to profect my defoliation method with topping to recover faster in some areas to create a flat canopy without tying on the larger 1st node plants. I’m not liking the 3rd node only mainlining method. Cutting off to much which is slower producing extra nodes and I’m achieving better results and getting the same flat canopy with my bigger plants. Next year I’m going to try some indoor grows with my data I receive this year and see the results. The only thing I control right now is the lights and watering, the temp is on its own and no co2 or anything else special. I just now got as of April 12 somewhere in there my ph tools and working on that I’ve was sitting at 7.8 when I first checked my plants. So improvements can be made and adjustments need to be made. More strains next year, more light comparison, greenhouse and the rest of the climate controlled upgrades. Things can always get better, but got to start somewhere.

Thanks for your comment and hope to see you around later.

Back
Top Bottom