Can someone help with Pictures

I don't think you need to actually send them the way Moose does it, but I may be wrong. If you compose the e-mail, and the pictures are resized and attached to that e-mail, you should be able to right-click with your mouse over each attachment in the e-mail and "copy" the resized file. Then you can go to your desktop or a folder on your computer and right-click "paste". This is w/out actually trying it - but I hope it works for you.

Ya know.....if you're using a digital camera (which you probably are) you might want to try and change the way your camera takes the pics.. Go into your menu on your camera and change it to the lowest Pixels you can, which would probably be 1.7 . I have a 6.1 megapixel camera and had the same problem when sending pics via email. I changed it and everything's cool now....Just a thought

Ya know.....if you're using a digital camera (which you probably are) you might want to try and change the way your camera takes the pics.. Go into your menu on your camera and change it to the lowest Pixels you can, which would probably be 1.7 . I have a 6.1 megapixel camera and had the same problem when sending pics via email. I changed it and everything's cool now....Just a thought

Great advice Smaug,I wish I had thought of that.I waisted a ton of time,but thanks to 420 I figured it out and finnally posted them.theyll be in How hemp saved my life when they are approved if you want to check them out.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom