Can someone ID these pests?

Pintolimo

420 Member
This is a Blueberry in flower, she has gotten white spots, the leaves then turn and twist and die. With a magnifying glass I can see tan spider looking pest but no webs. Any help would be fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    484.5 KB · Views: 108
This is a Blueberry in flower, she has gotten white spots, the leaves then turn and twist and die. With a magnifying glass I can see tan spider looking pest but no webs. Any help would be fantastic.
The devil...
Lol. Google Thrips and two spotted spider mites. If they are mites, I recommend this. I had a BAAAD! infestation the Neem oil didn’t even phase. This knocked 98% of them out. They are a pain to get rid of 100%. That’s a bad case, just like mine.

You can get it on Amazon too.

I would also look into a predatory solution to maintain once you kill them. I set 1,000s of predatory mites and 150 ladybugs to help since you can use it past week 7 in flower. (Not recommended)

Thanks fellas, I've only done two auto flower grows indoors before this one. I knew this would happen eventually so I want to make this grow work. My Wife suggested a water mix with coconut oil and garlic! I said screw it and tried it, I'll post if it helps! Heading to the hydro shop tomorrow. Always appreciate the advice this forum gives, Thank you all for that.

Check out the stuff I recommended. It’s all organic, food and beneficial pest safe.
That’s why I got it, I have a ladybug/beneficial mites colony that keeps them under control.
Smells very good (milky).
I think I’m the only one that’s used it on this forum, but Neem wasn’t working (everyone recommends it), and I wanted something organic. Neem stinks, and isn’t a safe product IMO. I’d seriously check AgroMagen out. For no other reason then it seriously works. You have a good size infestation going... I’ve been there. Trust me. I wish I would have found this 8 weeks ago.

Try some Montery garden spray with Spinosad. It's ORMI listed and you can use all through flower.

Try some Montery garden spray with Spinosad. It's ORMI listed and you can use all through flower.
I have done a lot of research on pest related products out there. I urge everyone else to do the same with any product they use... Especially foliage. I’m not saying I’m an expert by any means, but after reading these, tell me which you’d rather potentially ingest.

I get blowback on me from my fans all the time when spraying... I’m okay with the grow safe stuff getting on me, not Neem, nor the one you suggested (much respect).

This stuff smells/has the consistency of watered down soy milk. Lol!

I would seriously consider giving this a read. I’d research exactly what OMRI entails while you're there. Its a bit misleading IMOPO.

I wouldn't go around intentionally ingesting any of them either. On the safety data sheet for the Spinosad it states: "Ingestion: No emergency medical treatment necessary". Also, I don't recommend anything with oil in it during flower. I grow outdoors, so I don't have to worry about fans blowing on me or having to turn them off before I spay. If it's windy I'll either wait or put on my full face respirator if I feel the need. YMMV :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom